2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB intertwining easy questions about the house, etc, with the very difficult questions
trying to help CA thru' her testimony. HHBP spoke to her very gently as well
I think every heart in the room is breaking for her except ICA and DT. DS even looked a bit emotional for a sec.

Playhouse - no reaction. Pool - no reaction. Unbelievable.

In Session
"The Casey Anthony jurors seem to be attentive to the video monitors as they are shown a series of photo exhibits."
about a minute ago via Twitter

The two videos on wftv are not exactly synced. top one is a little bit ahead of the Casey cam.

cant blame him. this has got to hurt financially. hey you guys are all fantastic!

So glad he has gone on with his life & now this can all be put to rest as an unfortunate footnote of his life. Some of life's twists & turns can't be explained, but I'm sure his involvement in this mess has given him some wisdom!

Ha, Jose comes in with his little paper calenders and Crayola markers, and the SA has computer presentations.

I laugh every time he lugs those cumbersome posterboards around, like he's trying to deal a giant sized deck of cards.

Guess what Jose? You don't have a royal flush on this one. She's going to JAIL.

I missed couple minutes of testimony . . .CA is crying showing a pic of diagram of the A's home . . .identify LA bedroom . . . now a spare bedroom . . computer things in there . . .KC's room . . .living & dining & kitchen . . . master . . patio access thru master or living room via sliding glass doors . . get to the backyard from kitchen sliders as well . . .just the lock on the sliding glass doors - no bar to keep intruders out . . .Identify garage . . .front door . .. don't use front door - always deadbolted . . . 2 locks on front door . . glass screen door triple lock . . .go through the garage as normal entry to home . . .photo of aerial view of home on Hopespring . . .they added more patio and took grass out of back yard . . .unable to grow grass in backyard since 2008 . . .extended patio to include cement walkway to shed . . . cosmetic changes . . . no major changes on structure of home or pool placement in backyard . . .

in 2008 we had grass and now we have a paver patio . . .put in chips and stepping stones . . limit maintenance . . area for 2 dogs to relieve themselves . . . concrete walkway now used to be lava rock and mulch chips . . .had to pull the mower thru the mulch . . we had planned to redo that in 2008 . . .completed it last year . . .3 sheds . . .1 larger shed and 2 same size . . . entire side and backyard is fenced . . . 1 gate lock the other gate is blocked . . .inside of the gate there is a latch and a padlock on it . . .point out Caylee playhouse . . .above ground swim pool . . .since 2002 had the pool . . .

Pic of front of the home in 2008 . . . sidewalk to side gate . . .garage door . . .through gate pathway to backyard . . .all from mid-July 2008.

Showing picture of the ONLY gated entrance to the A's backyard. Didn't JB claim that on the morning of June 16, 2008 George went one way around the house looking for Caylee and Casey went the other? If there is only one gate, how did both of them get into the back yard?

I love LDB. She does such a great job. And JB doesn't object nearly as much to her. :angel:

Because he can't. She phrases all her questions VERY carefully. She is able to illicit exactly what she wants from a witness. She's extremely methodical and effective.

Wow! Thank you for joining us here at WS!
:greetings:

lol thanks, a friend googled me and found a previous thread (now closed), of people talking about me so I thought I'd come check it out. Very flattering to say the least haha.

Because he can't. She phrases all her questions VERY carefully. She is able to illicit exactly what she wants from a witness. She's extremely methodical and effective.

That's why I like her so much. :) I wouldn't want to cross her.

Good Morning All! It seems I have woken up to Cindy. I'm so nervous!

Maybe JB has been watching on TV just how bad he has been coming across in all of this. That is assuming that he cares at all at this point.

What I've noticed about ICA is when someone is crying, ICA tilts her head and looks at them in curiosity. Like the concept of true emotions are foreign to her. I think she studies people so that she can mimick them herself when needed. I've heard that sociopaths learn to mimmick human emotion by studying other people and practicing in the mirror. But I've never seen it in real life! It's giving me the heebie jeebies!!!!

I noticed that exact thing when Mallory was testifying yesterday and she started crying.
KC just looks at her for awhile, smiling and then starts copying her.
I found it very telling that Mallory seemed much more upset than KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove