2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does KC seem so angry with her mother? Her testimony seems fairly benign right now. She's glaring at CA, shaking her head, whispering to her lawyers.

DT didn't really throw Cindy under the bus in their OS.. so ICA's behavior right now while her sobbing mother is on the stand must be very interesting to the jury

MOO

I spent the better part of Thursday with him. He isn't destroyed over this at all. He just wants to get back to NYC.

cant blame him. this has got to hurt financially. hey you guys are all fantastic!

Nice to see you Iassen :) You did a great job!

Do you mean like this?

4pt4ix.jpg

I imagine CM saying something along the lines:
"The jury is looking at you, wipe your eyes."

see I have seen that video over and over and still don't buy the crying....that was a performance imo :banghead:

So if your claim is true ICA why would you not have an emotional breakdown when your poor mother is on the stand which is the reason you hid your (cough cough) tragic secret???????

I spent the better part of Thursday with him. He isn't destroyed over this at all. He just wants to get back to NYC.

thanks for the info.....what I meant was this whole thing has been a huge issue in his life. he still sounds angry and frustrated. Maybe I am wrong.

What I've noticed about ICA is when someone is crying, ICA tilts her head and looks at them in curiosity. Like the concept of true emotions are foreign to her. I think she studies people so that she can mimick them herself when needed. I've heard that sociopaths learn to mimmick human emotion by studying other people and practicing in the mirror. But I've never seen it in real life! It's giving me the heebie jeebies!!!!

No lovey dovey looks from CA to ICA. :great:

Don't know if you all are aware but I just heard on HLN that they will be replaying today's trial at 1:00pm Eastern time today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila