2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy going over diagram of the house, talking about locks on the doors, access to back yard........

Rarely use front door.

Newbie here ! Just got activated. How terribly sad. I feel for CA.

Welcome-LuH.jpg

RANIK AND ALL NEW MEMBERS!! GUESTS COME ON AND JOIN US - IT'S EASY!!:seeya:

I hope Cindy realizes she doesn't have to personally crucify Casey in order to tell the truth. I hope that when the critical moment arrives, she does the right thing.

ICA admitting they lock their doors. Unlikely someone broke in to frame ICA. Oh wait, George did it. :wink:

logical, you might be right. This is pretty raw grief.

I've always believed it to be true, despite the heat I've taken for it. It just made no sense that it wasn't true - dare I say not logical? :innocent:

so glad they are going over the floor plan... clearly sabotages Jose's accidental drowning theory...

((I am not a "crier" and I am crying right along with Cindy... poor woman!))

No emotion from Casey, I saw no tears..... only worried look on face

you see worry..I see put evil personified....she really is something..that whole DT is....I know jb is going to attack and hope that CA has something to take.....it will be evil

Anyone else notice Cindy is wearing a 4 leaf clover necklace?
Is that to honor Casey?

I can bet you that if they thought anything happened to Caylee in the pool, it would have been taken down a long time ago. jmo

Casey convinces me more and more she is a stone cold sociopath. I can't imagine a mother not crying and losing control at this point.. I bet the jury cried with Cindy. Casey is probably worried whether Cindy will go along with their plan to put the blame on George.

HuH..Grass wont grow in the backyard since 2008?
Chemicals???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member