2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable.. ICA cries when Mallory was on the stand saying what an Amazing mother ICA was but here she sits with a cold blank stare while her Mother is crying describing Caylee's crib bed
Just watch her start crying when CA says she was a great mother.

Imagitear from the murderer! At last!

Now put the onions back under the table.

Is Casey being told to show emotion? Is that what the whispers are all about?

I do believe Cindy has seen the light, this is heartbreaking!

So much for JB's claim in his opening statement that the Anthonys were ashamed of Caylee's existence and Casey's pregnancy. He said they hid her away, referred to Flowers in the Attic. I knew that one would never hold up.

"Baez: Everyone was aware that they hid this beautiful child like a flower in the attic."
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ijvm.01.html

ICA is stone cold. Cindy, grandma to grandma, stay strong. Caylee is with you. She'll help you through this.

No emotion from Casey, I saw no tears..... only worried look on face

The jury will remember KC's demeanor here when SP tells of KC hating CA more than she loved Caylee.

You know, I wish they would not publish the house lay out to us. Anyone may now know how to break in.

Trialday5-1.jpg

Funny, this looks exactly like what her feed looks like right now. She doesn't change.

ETA: And it still looks the same at 10:17am.

guys is the on tv anywhere ? any of the news channels i get comcast and im in michigan .. if anyone knows ?

Now would be a good time to show the video where ICA laughs at her mom crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren