2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I weighed 138 when my son was born. If you weren't looking for my pregnancy, you wouldn't see it. Everyone's different. :)

ICA was slender except for her abdomen though, it's not like it could be missed on her..

Here we go with the link to the pooh blanket. I wonder if they will show the blanket found in the woods now or save it for later.

ETA: ICA doing herself in by remaining stonefaced.

ICA: "why is she crying already? giggle giggle"

CA's hands are trembling as she wipes away tears. Even after all the crap and how furious I am at her for the lying and scuppering evidence, I see this now and I genuinely feel sorry for her.

How can Casey not show ANY emotion when her mother is breaking down like this??

Newbie here ! Just got activated. How terribly sad. I feel for CA.

This seems like a different Cindy than I remember seeing...her whole demeanor. Maybe I'm wrong, but...she just seems broken. My heart can't help but ache for her. I hope she does right by Caylee now.

In all the hundreds of times I saw Cindy on television, why didn't she ever showed she was devastated until today? Why isn't Casey crying too?

Hopefully the jury is noticing CA not looking anything like the terrifying figure JB portrayed in his opening statements.

Ok I feel awful for Cindy and her reactions ar normal, Crying at the sight of Caylee's bed.

Did Cindy just whisper god help me to herself?, this is tragic.

Now Casey is exhaling/breathing through her mouth. Does it look real or fake?

Whether she knew it or not, the jury might believe her and this helps squash where Baez is trying to lead them so I think this testimony about the pregnancy is good for the prosecution.

most definitely. Small weight gain = harder to detect. Not hiding pregnancy when they found out = not hiding 'dirty little secret".

Wonder who will be the one to ask CA why she called ICA an unfit mother and a sociopath? If it is allowed in at all...

Take notice of the difference between crying in grief and crying for effect. Cindy doesn't wipe under her eyes and check for mascara smears like her diabolical daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren