2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing the jury Caylee's tiny little bed. Make her real to the jury LDB, she was a tiny baby.

Poor CA, crying now.

ETA: My sweet Haylee had that same bedding set. I cannot imagine having her just gone. My heart is breaking for CA.

CA crying and KC acts like business as usual. :furious:

Why doesn't JB tell Casey that she can't possibly have that many things to tell him and to sit still???

Poor CA

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-28 at 9.56.26 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-05-28 at 9.56.26 AM.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 108
OHHH..picture of Caylees bed....CA is crying:( this breaks my heart....

Showing pic of Caylee's nursery. Cindy starts crying.
This is heartbreaking.

oh god for the first time since day 31 my heart breaks for Cindy.

I feel sorry for cindy at this moment.......at this moment!

CA in tears and agony, ICA cold as ice, says it all really

Not trying to be combative here but does anyone now believe CA did not grieve for Caylee?

Wow....Cindy losing it and ICA is just sitting there stoic.....what a monster

CA w/LDB . . moved to Hopespring Drive in 1989 . . moved from Ohio where CA was born & raised . . .LA was almost 7 y/o, KC was 3 1/2 y/o . . had to wait a month for a temporary license from FL for nursing . . .started working in Nov . .. CA's parents just retired in FL in 1989 and in-laws were snowbirds and brother in FL . . .enrolled LA in 1st grade . . . Hidden Oaks Elementary completed when KC started kindergarten . . . LA was 3rd grade . . .right around the corner from our home. . . kids walked or biked to that school . . .about 5 minute walk to school . . .(CA's voice is very soft) . . . Grandchild Caylee Marie 8/9/2005, I found out on 6/30 KC was pregnant . . . she was working kc came to her work . . .something important to tell her . . . she didn't have an office . . cubicles . . .partition only . . went and sat in car and spoke . . .went to a wedding . . .youngest of 3 brothers getting married . . his 2nd marriage . . .Myrtle Beach got married on 6/8/05 . . . kc went to wedding .. .CA really wasn't suspicous she was pregnant . . .up until day of wedding . . kc having female issues . . .always had issues w/her periods. . . discussions about her menstral cycle. . . on the same cycle . . .compare bloating . . joke about them looking like they were pregnant w/little belly bloating . . .kc started putting on weight in her face. . she was sedentary @ time . . .working @ Universal in HRO . . . if she wasn't working out she would put on weight noticible on someone her size 5-10#, KC gained 15# or 18# she was all baby . . .CA absolutely not trying to hide pregnancy . . came home and told GA, told LA and MP and CA & GA parents . . . told KC the A's would continue to prepare for child . . .6/30 is CA's parents anniversary .. . wrote it in Caylee baby book . . .turned computer room into nursery, looking for baby furniture . . .kc was 7 mo pregnant when kc found out she was pregnant . . .kc had WTP room already @ age 16 . . no brainer to do WTP . . . recognize Caylee's bed . . (CA crying . . pillowcase not on pillow) . . . HHBP advise slow down . . . pillow is missing . . . stuffed animal on left side of photo . . .one of Caylee bears . . .no significance just one of her bears . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower