2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
... And Casey sits there with the same look on her face as she always does while her mom weeps. Ice cold.

ICA not moved by seeing Caylee's bed AT ALL. The jury is watching. They will be as disgusted as I am.

ETA- ICA whispering frantically when the bed pic came up. Looked MAD.

ICA looks irritated when CA wells up with tears at the mention of Caylee's little bed. Starts to whisper to JB.....

Wow. look at the angry look on Casey's face when Cindy breaks down and cries. That, my friends, will speak volumes to this jury!

DT planning the kill....they really seem evil....

I can hardly watch this. I too am a grandmother. This is horrible!

Here all of us tearing up with Cindy, and not a sign of emotion from Casey.... I'm about to fall off the fence I've been sitting on for 3 years...

Unbelievable.. ICA cries when Mallory was on the stand saying what an Amazing mother ICA was but here she sits with a cold blank stare while her Mother is crying describing Caylee's crib bed

Not trying to be combative here but does anyone now believe CA did not grieve for Caylee?

logical, you might be right. This is pretty raw grief.

oh no, i forgot about today! here now! keeping my fingers crossed.. first time in 3 years Im happy to see Cindy! lol

Oh my --- CASEY had a WInnie the Pooh room at age 16! Did we know this? WOnder if Casey resented that Cindy did Caylee's room with her favorite?

I don't think so....this is my first time hearing this little tidbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member