2011.05.31 Amy Huizenga's Testimony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I LOVED AMY -- Loved her one liners you all have noted and at the end of the day, my favorite moment of her was this:
day661.jpg

I think that broke the tension for her and she looks so pretty smiling. GOOD JOB AMY, if you read here one day. Caylee thanks you and so do we!
:blowkiss::blowkiss::takeabow::takeabow::blowkiss::blowkiss:

SotS did Amy say that ICA was an unfit mother or was she saying Cindy had said that?

I'm missed that remark, please help me out.

Amy said that Casey said her mother was crazy. Casey told AH that her mother thinks she's an unfit mother if I recall.

Amy did good today and came off as being very honest.

I wonder about ICA though? The last couple of days she almost appears to be medicated. Her normal behavior is flirty, giggly and animated. She was always touching herself. Touching her hair, adjusting her bra straps, adjusting her sleeves, touching her mouth. Straightening her waist area. Always, touch...touch...touch. How did they manage to keep her still if not by medicating? Her eyes today almost appeared droopy, sleepy.

To me Amy is the Anti-Casey
A very nice trusting girl

I really wonder if KC was just so jealous of her . She did alot of rotten thing to Amy . Even the $400 that KC saw her sleepwalking with and disappeared ! [ I am betting that was a new tattoo]
But poor Amy was waiting to move into her house [ or the one that KC was buying HAHAHA] I mean , why did she do that to her ? I am thinking she was VERY jealous of Amy ...she is everything KC is not.

AH talking about the fact that ICA didn't want to go home regarding the "drama" of CA and GA's alleged divorce, not to mention all the "frushtration" with CA for not babysitting enough or giving her space, and then calling CA "crazy" really, really, really tanks out JB's claim that ICA was living in some happy little fantasy world of her own where everything was wonderful and she was keeping up appearances.

Because for someone living in some perfect little fantasy world, she couldn't wait to paint as ugly a picture as possible for her friends about that family so that she could justify staying with them.

And I love how AH doesn't call her feelings towards her parents "resentment" because that's too deep a feeling. Indicating that ICA didn't appear to be overly upset with them. Which paints the motive for ICA getting rid of her daughter as something as superficial as Caylee being an inconvenience to the party lifestyle she wanted to have with her new friends. And subtly suggests she does not exhibit symptoms of abuse but more those of a sociopath.
Well said. Casey wove her tales to benefit herself. Baez is correct when he stated that her world was chaotic, however, she is responsible for the chaos, she is the one fabricating all the lies, the rest of her family, it now seems, have just been trying to survive the repercussions of her volatile manipulative behavior.

/me wonders if I am the only one who thinks CA was planning to kill the folks and take over their home too.... remember when AH said Casey said the parents were moving out of the house in the beginning of July. Just wondering..... Who knows what could've happened if not caught when she was?? :shakehead:
Nope, I've wondered that for awhile. It's such a horrored thought I never put it in to words.

/me wonders if I am the only one who thinks CA was planning to kill the folks and take over their home too.... remember when AH said Casey said the parents were moving out of the house in the beginning of July. Just wondering..... Who knows what could've happened if not caught when she was?? :shakehead:

I agree with you. +1. I think there's a good chance that they were next, and she was just piecing her plan together and didn't count on CA tracking her down and bringing her home. I think Caylee could have been gone a year or more before anyone figured it out if CA hadn't forced her hand.

I loved what AH said today, "Tour of Florida". I felt like bursting out laughing--I wondered if she did too. Some of this would be some comical if it wasn't so tragic and surrounding the death of a little girl.

To me Amy is the Anti-Casey
A very nice trusting girl

I really wonder if KC was just so jealous of her . She did alot of rotten thing to Amy . Even the $400 that KC saw her sleepwalking with and disappeared ! [ I am betting that was a new tattoo]
But poor Amy was waiting to move into her house [ or the one that KC was buying HAHAHA] I mean , why did she do that to her ? I am thinking she was VERY jealous of Amy ...she is everything KC is not.

I had to miss most of Amy's testimony. She definitely is nicer and prettier, but she had something that Casey wanted. A place to crash, an available vehicle, some money, and some checks. Did Amy get to tell of the thefts and this sleepwalking incident? I hope somehow that it all comes out. Amy also had said that she woke with her clothes in disarray or couldn't remember what happened if I remember correctly. It sounded exactly as if she had been drugged.

I think that Cindy should adopt Amy. She would have a much better daughter after ICA is gone for life. Good luck tomorrow Amy.

I've also had those thoughts since first hearing of the computer searches and Casey's "plans" to have Amy move into the house.

MOO

There always has to be one in the crowd that gets lost.....where can I find the other half of Amy's testimony part 11? Honestly, I cannot find it but everyone else can, so I know who has the problem here!

I had to miss most of Amy's testimony. She definitely is nicer and prettier, but she had something that Casey wanted. A place to crash, an available vehicle, some money, and some checks. Did Amy get to tell of the thefts and this sleepwalking incident? I hope somehow that it all comes out. Amy also had said that she woke with her clothes in disarray or couldn't remember what happened if I remember correctly. It sounded exactly as if she had been drugged.

Amy did great today.

No, I don't think the State can come out with the sleepwalking incident yet, if at all. Tomorrow we'll see if they'll allow in ICA's prior 6 felony convictions. I agree, hope Amy gets to tell about maybe being drugged and her money missing.

Why didn't ICA tell any gfs about the molestation bs she told her male friends?

Defense didn't want the story of George having a mild heart attack let in, but that was what Casey told Amy as to why she couldn't go to Jacksonville. Will that get in eventually?

ICA was so two-faced with Amy. Amy is a dear girl, and cute and funny. I wish her a wonderful future.

I hope the jurors get the full story of what happened to all these "people who believed ICA was just a normal event-planning-mommy".

"I'm such a good liar", she boasts.

Amy did nothing about the missing $400 because she couldn't prove it so I doubt it will be brought into evidence . She did mention it to LE .

Amy did a great job today. I hope she knows it. I thought she looked lovely, too. She had a cute haircut and I guarantee you her outfit came from Ann Taylor or Ann Taylor Loft (I'm a big fan of their summer Tshirts like Amy had on today.) Not cheap, but classic and perfect for her in the courtroom. I only mention this because it's a big change from the long hair/braids and knockaround clothes she favored when she was running buddies with ICA. Amy is obviously maturing into a lovely young woman and ICA not so much. I'm sure this didn't go unnoticed by ICA and would have chapped her hide good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back