2011.05.31 Amy Huizenga's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi there! Jumping on the bandwagon here. :newhere:

Did anyone find it interesting that Amy testified that her and ICA were going to be moving in together in June/July?

I can't help but think that ICA planned to kill them all, Caylee :( , GA and CA.

I think it can go hand-in-hand with the internet searches for neck breaking.

Did anyone find it interesting that Amy testified that her and ICA were going to be moving in together in June/July?

I can't help but think that ICA planned to kill them all, Caylee :( , GA and CA.

Exactly. "Self-defense, neck breaking, household weapons" all go toward killing someone other than a toddler.

MOO

That theory has been floated for a long long time around here. I have to wonder what was going through HHJP's mind today during AH's testimony after he made that remark the other day about ICA killing her parents. Just really wonder if it caught him off guard.

51u7gw.jpg
You know, it is really eerie, but that animated gif you have at the bottom of the page looks SO much like Cindy Anthony's expressions, (wish it would have copied over ) and the pic of Casey glaring at Amy looks so much like George. It just stuns me.

Dang TP & Milk!

I'm going to have to record part of tomorrows because I have to go out of town. I hate that too because IS has way to many commercials and they always seem to happen at the good parts. lol. I wish there was a better channel on tv here in Texas to watch.

Use CNN's live broadcast on the web. No commercials. Just go to the main site and in their list of stories on the left they usually have a link to the live feed.

I posted this in the sidebar thread but I wanted to post my thoughts here as well.

IMO AH was and is just living her life working and trying to achieve the dream of being independent, successful and doing things that normal young adults do at that age. Including having fun and partying in her spare time. Nothing wrong with that. She just happened to be sucked in to ICA's personality along that road. A road she has learned a few life's lessons that I have no doubt she will carry in her future. I believe it is a positive and eye opening reference point for decisions she will make in the future.

"I'm such a good liar."

Pardon me because I've not read the whole thread but did everyone see ICA's reaction when Amy left the stand?

Oh my golly gosh, you should have seen the attitude it was hysterical - Baez was asking her if she was okay and ICA got all up in it, shrugging her shoulders, saying it was nothing, not to worry, with such a look of contempt on her face. Priceless! Oh boy I hope it is on a video somewhere, if I can find it I'll post a link here.

Exactly. "Self-defense, neck breaking, household weapons" all go toward killing someone other than a toddler.

MOO

I know this is going to sound terrible, but sometimes I wonder if Caylee was ICA's "practice run" before trying to off Cindy & George.

All the hateful glaring ICA directed towards Amy just proves that the "I'm so sorry Amy, wish I would have been a better friend" carp that she spouted off at the check fraud sentencing was nothing more than BUNK. ICA was obviously VERY jealous of Amy, today, IMO.

Pardon me because I've not read the whole thread but did everyone see ICA's reaction when Amy left the stand?

Oh my golly gosh, you should have seen the attitude it was hysterical - Baez was asking her if she was okay and ICA got all up in it, shrugging her shoulders, saying it was nothing, not to worry, with such a look of contempt on her face. Priceless! Oh boy I hope it is on a video somewhere, if I can find it I'll post a link here.

Yep--I noticed that too. Maybe one of our talented lip readers can help us out. I would love to know what she said.

Hi TexasDoll! Welcome to the group :seeya:

All the hateful glaring ICA directed towards Amy just proves that the "I'm so sorry Amy, wish I would have been a better friend" carp that she spouted off at the check fraud sentencing was nothing more than BUNK. ICA was obviously VERY jealous of Amy, today, IMO.
I wonder if it dawned on her, that life is passing her by...the life she wanted so desperately isn't going to be waiting for her to get out. These people have moved forward...while she is stuck in a time warp. MOO.

I just finished watching all of Amy's testimony. (thank you so much for those who provided the links) I haven't seen all of the witness' testimony but she came off as extremely believable and the best witness I've seen.

If I was a juror I'd have a hard time separating the things allowed with what I already know. I.E. Casey taking AH's checkbook. I said at the beginning of the trial that I thought I would be able to consider only what was presented but I know now that would be impossible for me.

The most damaging piece of evidence she gave, IMO, is that CA called her an unfit mother.

Steely, I also appreciated her saying that Casey was on her own little "tour of Florida"...

She's a great witness IMO.

:welcome: To Our Websleuths Family!!! Look forward to posting with you :seeya: Alot of us here feel the same way about your theory :)

Thanks to all for the great comments and recaps of AH's testimony...can anyone fill me in on the sleep-walking incident?

Thanks!

To me Amy is the Anti-Casey
A very nice trusting girl

I really wonder if KC was just so jealous of her . She did alot of rotten thing to Amy . Even the $400 that KC saw her sleepwalking with and disappeared ! [ I am betting that was a new tattoo]
But poor Amy was waiting to move into her house [ or the one that KC was buying HAHAHA] I mean , why did she do that to her ? I am thinking she was VERY jealous of Amy ...she is everything KC is not.

And therein lies the rub. ICA coveted ALL of her friends things that they rightfully earned. I remember at times while in college being so darned ENVIOUS of my friends who were working 40+ hour jobs and partying on the time off as I lived at my parents' house going to school full time with no extra time but to study. ALMOST left college to join them but did listen to reason and stayed in and finished. What I am getting at is that ICA took it a step further (as a Sociopathic Narcissist or N's as i call them) and just TOOK from them...took from money and a place to crash from Amy, took cool CARS from her friends and drove them around as if they were hers, fully daydreaming that she earned it like them!!!! This is as close as she was EVER going to get to earning it herself and in her little selfish mind if they were going to give it freely or leave out unattended, it was THEIR loss.

I am adding a response about ICA calling CA "CRAZY" and "CONTROLLING". It is a ploy used by N's to make sure the right people do not get together. If CA found out how simply nice AMY was, then they could become a lethal weapon against her (ha, it is happening now as we speak, this trial) and they could compare notes and realize that there was NO Zanny, that Amy was going to move in with her when she "gets the house." Seriously, can you imagine if AMY EVER told her that scenerio of them moving in together when her parents divorce and leave the house to her. I don't think CA would have gone ballistic but NUCLEAR!!! :bigfight: It is an alienation of feelings so much so that AMY would NOT have the DESIRE to contact ICA for any reason to ask if what Casey was saying was true. I get the feeling that AMY was afraid of CA. Glad she helped out when CA did come a'callin'. ICA just made her out to be a controlling witch, which she was, but AMY is probably understanding now all the lies her parents had to endure to make them that way. The same goes with CA thinking that AH could have been Zanny. As we know from Amy's testimony what a completely delightful person she seems....almost as another poster put it....could be a sweet replacement for long lost ICA.

This cushion of alienation allowed ICA to work all her many lives with each and every person. She just needed to keep up the lies but it was murder that she can never find a big enough lie for. I am wondering now if CA has the same impression of AMY now that she saw her tell her side of Casey's reality with her?

I haven't read the thread yet, but something has been weighing on me all day. I was very, very pleased at how Amy handled this questioning today. I know she chose not to be at the sentencing when ICA was convicted of stealing from her, and that was the right decision for Amy. ICA's apology was without any kind of true remorse and I think Amy would have been wasting time being there.
BUT- sitting here listening to Amy, and quite frankly, all the friends and boyfriends that ICA had interaction with during this time, made me wonder just how many times ICA thought of using any one of these people as the potential culprit in this murder instead of her father. I mean, how much time did ICA really put into this blame on GA? GA could be replaced with anyone. Amy was a huge potential choice as she was the one that ICA was spending time with before, during and after the murder. Or Tony. If ICA thought for one second that Tony would abandon her, that call with Kristina- where Kristina asks if Tony had anything to do with Caylee- might have elicited a different response altogether.

I got off topic but not sure where to put this and it's been wearing on me. :banghead:

Amy did a wonderful job on the stand today. Especially when you consider she had to face the person who lied to her, cheated her and took advantage of her.

Amy came off as a polished, clever and creative young woman. The real shame is that she believed ICA was her friend, they even planned to live together. And Amy bought it all.

I believe in her own way, Amy did harm ICA's defense. What I had to keep telling myself as Amy was on the stand today, was that all along Caylee was dead while ICA pretended to be a friend. I can honestly believe Amy must feel very creepy about that fact now.

So sitting there answering questions must not have been a comfortable experience for Amy. But she did it and did it well. She is the perfect example of what ICA could never be! jmo

Thanks to all for the great comments and recaps of AH's testimony...can anyone fill me in on the sleep-walking incident?

Thanks!

I just finished reading Amy's deposition to OCSD and it was mentioned. Casey
invited herself to stay for a week at the home Amy was a temporary guest at
while Tony went off to NY for a week. Amy had $400 set out for her trip to Puerto Rico on July 8, 2008. In the morning Casey told Amy that she (Amy) had sleep walked during the night. When she couldn't find her $400 cash she told Casey about it and Casey more or less suggested Amy must have "hid it" while sleep walking. Casey admitted taking it around the time Casey admitted Caylee was missing. I don't think she got it back.

I see where Casey pleaded guilty in the $650 check fraud case where she stole Amy's checkbook while Amy was in PR. (Plus, Amy was nice enough to give Casey the use of her car and a full tank of gas for that week.) Casey was sentenced to "time served". I don't know if Amy got that back from the bank. Casey was an expensive "friend".

Can anyone report if their was eye contact between Amy and Casey today? The feed I was watching only showed Amy on the stand and the attorneys. TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back