2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF? Weird. Cindy motioning for Casey to stand sideways so she can see her stomach area.

OK, she doesn't look pregnant. Jury scratching heads???

Too, too much!! This is literally a "face off" between Casey and Cindy. A real Baez production. Yuck!

I don't understand why we are even going through this. Ugh! And even if this was something that would impeach her testimony, it still doesn't change what was on those tapes and those tapes are the most damaging. She really needed a better defense attorney.

I thought I had followed this case extremely close, but I realized before lunch when they played the call from jail from Casey to home when she ask for Tony's phone #. Can anyone tell me, did she make that call to Tony and if she did, did he take the call and does anyone know what the conversation was?

She tried but IIRC, her never picked up. They never had a convo again.

JB questioning about CA and GA not knowing ICA was pregnant
Making a point about what is the difference between then when ICA wasn't exercising and her sitting in jail for three years - and wants ICA to stand up so CA can see her belly
Sidebar

It's clear CA and GA were in incredible denial about anything negative to do with casey. Jb will not score with this.

Bet Casey said, "Make her look at MEEEEEEE"

Exactly. Casey was irate Cindy wouldn't look at her on Saturday. I bet JB said that he would make sure Cindy HAD TO look at her. Just more torment for Cindy.
:maddening: Evil!

WOW!
I know that I can look at pictures of myself from three years ago and I look bigger, but I can't notice at the time! Pregnancy doesn't just HAPPEN. You slowly get a belly. Obviously you'll notice her belly after her pregnancy but if it was just in the middle of her growing you might not notice as much.

Man ICA HATES when CA talks about her period.

She can listen to sex testimony, murder testimony, decomposition testimony, theft testimony - but draws the line at talking about her period!

19..Casey was an adult..Cindy could not make her go to see an MD..

Okay so ICA lied to her mother about maybe having an ovarian cyst. terrible.

jmho, but now we know why the defense has casey a wearing that tight shirt..they wanted to show her flat belly..

they want to make cindy a look like a liar, jmo

Impeach her???

JB: Can u please look at yr daughter and then go back to t witness stand?

Casey thinks she "wins" again. She needed Mommy to LOOK at her.

Nice, JB talking about Casey's periods in open court. :rolleyes:

WTH??? "When did KC first get her period?" OMG.... how does this have anything to do with anything?

Casey scorns at her mother. The jury won't miss that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove