2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far JB's Cross-Exam of Cindy is about as well thought out as his Opening Statment.

Lord have mercy. I sure wish Richard Hornsby would drop in about now. :floorlaugh:

memba that part in his opening statement... that the family was ashamed of the pregnancy.. hid it, etc... that is what he is fishing for..

he will never get there imhoo

Jeez.. I just stood up and realized that I HAVE A BELLY.... Oh no ......

Hey, I believe Casey could have hidden her pregnancy for those seven months wearing big clothes and all...then revealing it at the wedding. They said Rick's step son asked "whos the daddy?" And that Casey smiled...

This is all Casey about the pregnancy and Jose is trying for the Flowers in the Attic stuff still with this family hidden secret shame...

except they never hid Caylee once she was born.

I'm sorry, but how is he going to prove that she wasn't eating more junk food when she was sedentary then, than now? Bizarre.

I say let's break out the commissary purchases for the past 3 years! :cheer:

who cares about this? Again mothers and fathers do not wantt o believe their innocent daughters are running around getting pregnant by guys they don't know - this is an easy explanation that her parents did not think it was a pregnancy and thought something else.

My parents saw me everyday while I was 8 months pregnant didn't know a thing.

OMG *faint* I was just coming to ask if anyone else heard that. ROFL

:great::floorlaugh::great: Poor Vinnie -- and I have it on dvr!!!!!!!!!! But, no worries Vinnie -- if you stay on the side of Caylee, I won't upload it! LOL

IMO JB is attempting to force CA to look @ KC.....KC's wish the entire time her Mom has been on the stand.....all KC's anger toward her Mom not looking @ her and getting hugs from GA . . . kc's alleged perpetrator.

It seems JB is just trying to prove that even a "casual observer" would know that KC was pregnant.............but so what?????

:waitasec:

JB is really looking like a "fool" ...

Cindy was on the stand all morning, crying her eyes out, and he is going to start with his "foolish" line of questioning again ... sidebars ...

Implication: Cindy and Casey are just alike--masters of denying the obvious, even to themselves. But oh, so clumsily done.

I'm thinking the law school where JB attended (not studied) should be investigated. :shakehead: What a guy.

If he asks ICA to lift her shirt, I am SO OUTTA HERE!

The commentary is actually very good during these sidebars, makes them go quicker.

destroy the grandmother.... this is disgusting!!
what does it matter abut the pregnancy

HLN saying JB is trying to go down liar's lane, saying Casey is so much like Cindy, and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

OMG When JB asked if ICA could stand up & HHJP said "Approach." Vinnie Politan on IS just said, "All you're going to see right now is her b***bs sticking out." Did anyone else just hear that? WTH? I'm sure he didn't know his mic was on but seriously that is so inappropriate.

I dd hear it , and it was.

JB

Casey shook her head and mouthed "that's not true" when CA said "I know she's not eating" (in jail).

This is what gets me. I want the state to do something about all this head shakin and comments from ICA. :thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand