2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far JB's Cross-Exam of Cindy is about as well thought out as his Opening Statment.

Lord have mercy. I sure wish Richard Hornsby would drop in about now. :floorlaugh:

It really looked like ICA looked over at DS and said "I don't want to do this!"

Can't believe that JB is going to make ICA stand up for CA to show she doesn't have a huge belly from sitting for the last 3 years.

C'mon.............really?

I'm sorry, but how is he going to prove that she wasn't eating more junk food when she was sedentary then, than now? Bizarre.

haha did vinny just say that all he can see is *advertiser censored* sticking out?
oops! mic's on!

hahaha vinny! "all they are gonna see now is her *advertiser censored* sticking out". thought he was off mic, ahahahhaaa

OMG *faint* I was just coming to ask if anyone else heard that. ROFL

I hate the smarmy way JB leers at he jury and says " Good Morning Ladies and gentlemen"

I hope they see thriough that phony BS

And NOW he wants Casey to stand so Cindy can Identify her? What a jerky thing to do to Cindy. what is the point of that?

Is he going to make her fill in his big KindergartenKalender as well?

This line of questioning is strange...what's the purpose.

Wow. I'm actually embarrassed for Baez. How did he pass our Florida bar? I'm embarrassed for myself and every other Floridian that someone like this is a practicing atty.

abuse or torture? never went without food or shelter (geez)

IMO this was ICA's biggest problem, because Caylee was becoming much more verbal with the ability to "TELL" on her mommy to her Cee Cee & Jo Jo. I am certain that ICA played the doting mommy role in front of everyone else but was a much different animal while alone with her precious daughter! So I do not expect that Cindy will be anything different than her earlier testimony.

JMHO that jurors will certainly observe ICA's emotions when it's all about her, especially the good. Yet lack there of when not so good or anything derogatory! I am also certain that jurors will realize that Cindy and the rest of the A's are most likely just realizing & coming to terms with what a sociopath their daughter/sister is.

I see she looks a wreck, the poor woman needs a hot bubble bath, glass of wine and to snuggle up for some good rest! My thoughts and prayers go out to the A's to remain calm and courageous through this horror!

Oh wow! CA DOES NOT EVEN want to look at ICA!

oh my IS...all we are going to see is her *advertiser censored* sticking out today....lmao

I thought that's what I heard, too. Couldn't believe my own ears and had to check here to make sure I wasn't going nutzo myself!

OMG Don't tell me Jose is actually going to do this to Cindy.... !!

Cindy looks down during the sidebar. Won't look at #CaseyAnthony or attorneys. Jurors are watching Cindy and attorneys. -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:44 PM
#caseyanthony One female juror just whispered something our of the side of her mouth to woman next to her.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:44 PM

Bob Kealing: #caseyanthony One female juror just whispered something our of the side of her mouth to woman next to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela