2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to talk about the 15th. no - let's talk about the 13th....

Mr. Baez.......

NOw he's speaking of the certified letter....? from the tow yard?

I think CA is doing a good job answering Baez's questions. She is staying calm and forcing him to be clear in his questions. She is deliberate and exact in her answers.

So is JB trying to say after finding Caylee drowned KC furiously called Cindy?

She aslo called George who according to the opening defense statement was right there with her.

Cindy's been in denial about everything for years. Living with/in the fantasy. Not only did she help perpetuate/create Casey's fantasy world.......

She is also in denial about the ladder

For almost three years I have been so upset with CA and the things she has said and now my heart is breaking for her - I want Jose to stop - this is so cruel. How very difficult it must have been for her when she realized the truth!

I was gone for a bit, when I got back I pulled up the court video. It showed kc with her icy stare and I thought it must be paused or froze. After about 10 sec, she blinked. Sent chills down my spine!

I have actually done and thought the exact same thing numerous times, actually refreshed my screen because I thought it froze. yet it was just Casey staring without moving or blinking. It is chilling.

JB is skipping around in his questioning to an insane degree. He isn't following up on any of his questioning. I hope the jury realizes that he isn't following up because he HAS NO PROOF. Nothing to back up the insinuations he is making and then just leaving hanging.

WTG Cindy-we cannot have a certified notice to our mail box as it is a community box.

I thought Marc W. did the voice for map, and several other characters?

Of course, it doesn't really matter anyway.

I'm sorry, I meant at the live show. I still have the program from when I took my son and looked at that.

That's right it's not in evidenced
She said the 16th...allowing for the accidental drowning.
Here we go....someone was swimming in the pool...Baez will say George Lied...caylee got into the pool and drowned

Is Cindy saying the ladder was up on June 16th or July 16th?

Ok. Small people all settled with puzzles, coloring books and A Bug's Life :rocker:

Back to scheduled programming :floorlaugh:

Cindy did not tell 911 when she got the notice
Baez is trying to trip her up big time...Notice vs Letter and when she told LE

JB is skipping around in his questioning to an insane degree. He isn't following up on any of his questioning. I hope the jury realizes that he isn't following up because he HAS NO PROOF. Nothing to back up the insinuations he is making and then just leaving hanging.

I think he is doing that on purpose. He is leaving things hanging so that the jurors will draw their own conclusions to his questions. It's a way of fostering doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member