2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the judge will give the jury a limiting instruction that they can only consider the felonies for purposes of impeaching the hearsay declarations of KC - goes to her credibility ONLY. Defense attorneys hate this part because they know juries probably don't really consider only for the limiting purpose, and of course, the prosecution loves it.

JSR, what is this little hearing thingie about right now? I am having trouble following and trying to listen to my 3-yr old granddaughter talk about her princesses.

and that was all Jose had for Cindy? Reallllly?????? ((((special thud))))))))

Well, Jb still has his defense. I;m sure he will call her back for that and he will be able to ask her all sorts of questions he couldn't now.

Remember, folks, JB still has his case to put on. I don't think he will win this trial, not by a long shot, (the reaction of juror 1319 to the jail call especially brings my confidence back, as well as how well the witnesses for the state are doing, and JB and company's horrid defense thus far), but he will bring all sorts of things up during the defense, some which may worry us. Be prepared!

Nevertheless, I'm feeling real good right now.

HJBP: 2004 case reference - Huggins - Fl Supreme Court -
The burden if any Mr. Baez be upon you to show - - permit to argue in morning at 8:30 , ten minutes and state ten min. - HJBP trial judge that made that ruling

Will just tell jury of 6 other felonies but not details - if comes in

HJBP to court reporter copy Ms Anthony testimony today

((I'm typing but - what are they talking about, specifically) ???

Thank goodness jb stopped clickin that pen---was drivin me crazy

JB has shot the gun at his own foot! I especially love that the case law is one of HHJBP's own cases! Let's hear about the check fraud!

Dear Jose,
thanks for the help!
Signed... SA

She's not reading notes, she is folding and unfolding a kleenex.

yeah

she is not allowed to be reading from notes up on the stand.

when i am stressed and crying i fold and unfold kleenex over and over out of a pure need for order in the chaos

Jose Jose Jose-your such a great attorney-NOT lol
Thanks for helping to get your client found guilty!

Exactly. He is showing there is a pattern with Casey.

But I am confused...did she really LIE about graduating, or did they just find out late that she was a half credit short? IIRC, this happened to one of my sisters with a PE credit, and they weren't going to let her walk. Unless I'm wrong...Beach? Help me out here?

What are the six prior felonies???!!

The felonies are all of the checks she stole from AH and floated at various establishments all around town. She was convicted. Just watch. Her theft victim just took the stand. Amy H.

Like my granny used to say - if you left the barn door open why are you surprised the cows are out? Same applies there Mr Baez.

Here comes Amy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members