2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVE I MENTIONED LATELY THAT

LINDA ROCKS

:yourock::yourock:
JB is sooooooooooo out of his league! IMHO.

Who ever slammed Oprah, I'm not talking about her. I only used a phrase she's known to say. Please don't get off topic.

CJBP saying since this can be DEVASTATING to your client, I'll allow you to wait until the morning at 8:30!

:great: :great:

hahaha.JBP was the trial judge on that case...different circumstances...
UM..Baez...don't go there..just sayin

JB's point about graduation was that the state had just had Cindy agree that the elaborate lies all had to do with Caylee's babysitters and/or Caylee's reasons for not being at home...so he wanted to show that she lied long before Caylee was born. I guess it goes back, in his mind anyway, that she was a natural liar, not one who lied only after killing her daughter.

Another point for the prosecution IMO.

Judge: i will give opportunity to present yr case in t morn at 8:30...10 min to present; 10 min to respond...

It annoys me she is reading from notes, I noticed it earlier but now really she is reading slowly and double checking before answering.

She knows everything she will be asked in order .why?

She's not reading notes, she is folding and unfolding a kleenex.

LOL did JB try to cite a case that HHJP ruled on.... and its not even applicable to what he's arguing in this case?

HA HA HA HA total IRONY!!!!!!!!!! HHJP was the judge who made the ruling in the cited case!!!! And it was upheld!

Snap! Baez thought he was sooooooooooo good and now he has opened the door...... :floorlaugh:

JB's point about graduation was that the state had just had Cindy agree that the elaborate lies all had to do with Caylee's babysitters and/or Caylee's reasons for not being at home...so he wanted to show that she lied long before Caylee was born. I guess it goes back, in his mind anyway, that she was a natural liar, not one who lied only after killing her daughter.

Exactly. He is showing there is a pattern with Casey.

devastating effect....Love HHJP...he was the judge with Huggins and knows it inside an out....
Good Luck with that JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members