2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had more than enough of ICA and DS whispering! VERY inappropriate and distracting!

I love IT! JB opened the door to allow the fraud charges by asking about Caylee's father!

:great::great::great::great:

Priceless! The SA is just giving them the rope!

Can anyone clarify? I'm so confused?

JB elicited hearsay statements that came from ICA. What does this mean for the case?

JB's point about graduation was that the state had just had Cindy agree that the elaborate lies all had to do with Caylee's babysitters and/or Caylee's reasons for not being at home...so he wanted to show that she lied long before Caylee was born. I guess it goes back, in his mind anyway, that she was a natural liar, not one who lied only after killing her daughter.

LOLOLOLOL

Ohmygoodness. i thought i was the only one who couldnt follow JB. I dont even know what is going on right now cause he confused me so bad!

Judge looks like he's trying not to laugh at Baez while he's listening to him cite stuff lol.

Has Casey shed one tear today? Did I miss it?
Cannot fathom how a child - regardless of age - could sit and watch her mother sobbing, going through what Cindy has endured today and that child not react.

I love HHJP. JB is TOTALLY going to lose this. He doesn't understand the application of the case law doesn't support his claim, like AT all.

Are they saying Casey has 6 felony convictions BEFORE this case?!!

The bear makers need to create a huggy bear doll of HHJP with the smirk he has on his face when discussing anything with the DT. Perfect just perfect.

HHJP will permit JB to argue it in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member