FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
re WS post #216 and the Donna entry on Icare packages to be sent to Charlie while he was in jail, this is one of the packs she was routinely sending him.

It's no wonder he was so popular in Leon C Jail and that he'd put on weight!
Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 19.51.28.png

I don’t recall him saying anything about a game controller. I thought he stated (using his hands as a visual) that someone punched the TV. Do I have to now watch his testimony for the 6th time? Lol
As I remember it, he said it looked like someone punched it and that a kid throwing a toy at it wouldn't have caused that amount of damage. I do not remember him mentioning a game controller specifically, but maybe he referred to that when he was saying a kids’ toy couldn’t do it.

As I noted before, he never said what W told him about how it broke, and he wasn’t asked. I find this odd, and it may mean that the state is saving this for a later trial.

STS, same show source as previous link.

This one is harder to interpret ( a mix of forward planning combined with updated notes. maybe Donna's notes referring to Vietnam Villa span three dates, if you catch my drift? What do you think? pre conviction, post conviction and then later after second thoughts?)

First entry is quite sad. If he gets off & this is over, she'll get her health checked out ( mammogram etc) I'm not going soft, I'm just being human
View attachment 521919
I definitely catch your drift.

This one is harder to interpret ( a mix of forward planning combined with updated notes. maybe Donna's notes referring to Vietnam Villa span three dates, if you catch my drift? What do you think? pre conviction, post conviction and then later after second thoughts?)

First entry is quite sad. If he gets off & this is over, she'll get her health checked out ( mammogram etc) I'm not going soft, I'm just being human
View attachment 521919
Or- this could mean that if he is not free, she will not be in Miami to have this Mammo. That should ease some of your sympathy.

As I remember it, he said it looked like someone punched it and that a kid throwing a toy at it wouldn't have caused that amount of damage. I do not remember him mentioning a game controller specifically, but maybe he referred to that when he was saying a kids’ toy couldn’t do it.

As I noted before, he never said what W told him about how it broke, and he wasn’t asked. I find this odd, and it may mean that the state is saving this for a later trial.
Charlie said at trial “You’d have to ask Lincoln-he threw a remote control at it”…so how did Charlie know it was Lincoln?

Yes, I think that the issue of when or if Donna was outside Charlie’s house and when they got on the turnpike to go to Orlando will be an issue at trial. Sunpass records would show exactly when the car got on the turnpike. That could be compared with the time of Donna’s text to Charlie saying she was outside his house (they argued that this meant she was on the turnpike, as I recall, and it actually outside his house, so these records would be relevant to that ), and with cell tower records from when they reached Orlando.
Except I95 has no tolls/so no sun pass. But the better way is the turnpike from Charlies house.
And they would be closer to the Turnpike than I95.
And there would be tolls from Orlando to Tallahassee but it would have been the next day if they slept over in Orlando.
But yes, if they did take the Tpke, they could prove or disprove the texts to Charlie vs when they were there vs when they were on the road. I’m trying to think of where the sun passes would be on the TYke from Ft Laud to Orlando…Hmmm..
My guess…”How could they have time to stop at Charlies when Charlie was on the road coming back from Jupiter, and they got on the Turnpike at…”

View attachment 521919
Maybe she knew Charlies freedom/incarceration was going to have an effect on her arrest?

STS, same show source as previous link given above, on this WS page.
The last screenshot from the episode

An overview to give you an idea of how the planner pages look. View attachment 521925
Thanks for this. Are you a Patreon member? Because I have not seen full pages. Its been a sort of tease on the show.

Thanks for this. Are you a Patreon member? Because I have not seen full pages. Its been a sort of tease on the show.
No, these ones are just examples they showed on the last Youtube STS episode I have linked to but I heard Joel say he would be putting it all on his Patreon. ( I guess that covers the $300 they spent on the discovery. )
I just wanted to put them on WS cause not everybody has the time to watch /listen to all these shows and because it's hard to discuss any of it without adding the specific images here

Sadly, I assume the 2012 + planners have long been destroyed.
Can you really imagine keeping all those old planners in storage? So risky?

No, these ones are just examples they showed on the last Youtube STS episode I have linked to but I heard Joel say he would be putting it all on his Patreon. ( I guess that covers the $300 they spent on the discovery. )
I just wanted to put them on WS cause not everybody has the time to watch /listen to all these shows and because it's hard to discuss any of it without adding the specific images here
I saw the show and didn’t remember seeing a full page.
Was it 300.00, or was that what Mentour raised the first day he started revealing the planner? I think he raised 300.00 that night. It was from 11 PM-1 AM. I nodded out before it was over., lol I’d better stop commenting, I know some people get upset about too many posts from the ☺️ same person,

Was it 300.00, or was that what Mentour raised the first day he started revealing the planner? I think he raised 300.00 that night. It was from 11 PM-1 AM. I nodded out before it was over., lol I’d better stop commenting, I know some people get upset about too many posts from the ☺️ same person,
Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 20.30.27.png

there were a few more entries at the end of the show but I didn't screenshot those

Oh not tired of the comments, but always amazed at the details you are able to recall so quickly! This past week has been filled with some of the most intriguing thoughts, theories and insights I have read in a long time. I love reading the development of ideas...and just how smart y'all are. (Heck this week I learned a couple new terms DEI's and schadenfreude. Go figure!;)) And definately staying clear of furniture/decorating comments...I still love Mom & Pop recliners.

He said on the stand that it was June 11-16 if I remember right. I know it was one month before the murder. People think it was March because strangely, Wendi said on the stand Something like “well, if the TV was broken in March”….an answer to something GC questioned her on.
mentour Lawyer mentions the same thing to Ruth Markel here.

at 15mins, ML explains how WA ' messed-up '
Dan wanted Wendi to confirm his narrative and she replies as if the TV was smashed months before it was meant to be smashed. I don't think Georgia spotted it at the time. I certainly didn't.

Ruth was appreciative that ML had caught this discrepancy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back