2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Baez really think that this jury is going to buy into Casey's story if he continues to help the prosecution expose her lies?

Jose's line of questioning about Casey's graduation just made Casey look that much more irresponsible. She didn't make up graduation she just failed to follow up on if she met the requirements for graduation and her parents were notified by the school.

Baez trying to get graduation back in
Going to say Casey began to lie before Caylee was born...

So what is JB's point? KC was a long term liar, not a postpartum liar? How does that help her in the jury's eyes? Someone help me, please.

Amy is up next I believe....

Baez you don't tell the Judge when to address something..HE tells YOU

JB just got CA to admit that Casey lied big time even before Caylee was born. Lied about graduating from high school.

LOL. I love it. Bring ON the felonies!

Was that GA that walked out with a brief case? I hadn't seen him today, sorry I have been listening but not watching much (at work)

CA really didn't want to see rotting flesh and the jury could tell she was still trying to be a mother and protect her daughter by not saying it smelled like a dead body but she did in the end say rotting flesh...even worse than rotting flesh

JB objecting to the FELONY fraud charges. JB asking to address in the morning, so he can have more time to research.

Judge is covering his mouth while JB is pleading his case. Too funny!:floorlaugh:

what the heck is he trying to say??????????/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member