2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of KC's lies are self serving. This means they are not a result of any mental deficiency.

Cindy says the closest thing the smell was to is rotting flesh....so while she is fence riding , she's doing ok.

The graduation questions were denied before and now he's asking them in...where's the objection.

JB: recall ICA's graduation, big party al lot of people invited
CA: ICA shy 1/4 makeup english
JB: wasn't for ph call on 11th hour would have had party
CA: would have gone to graduation
JB: wasn't 11th hour

JB: make point to say before Caylee was born right
CA: yes

Loved that Cindy was looking at George and shaking her head
JBP..removing the jury for a minute

If it wasn't for that phone call, u were all going to go t graduation?

correct

and that was all before Cay was born?

yes, sir

Okaaay, KC lied before the baby was born, I think it makes her look worse. mo

OH! Finally some rest for Cindy!

now what the heck is happening?!

Love that face CA made when Baez finished his questioning...LOL.....too funny!

CA w/LDB

provided food for Caylee...clothing (CA provided most but many people did) shelter . . .
daughter's weight since 7/15/08 daughter's weight fluctuated over course of incarceration? Yes.....Father - Jessie G . . . told GA, people w/Greta VS in 8/2008 @ A home...tell them anything other than gate open? yes and ladder on it...June 17th 2008...vaguely remember that conversation . . . coworkers . . .pool ladder and gate incident was prior to gas can incident... locked gate is primarily unless we are working out in front yard...gate locked 6/17 thru that week....during that week only locked from ....GA didn't say he unlocked it....Caylee unable too tall for her . . . kc only person left in the house...

told people @ work dead body in car...object- overrule...manner of speaking ...your testimony to get officers there faster ..said whatever came to my head...car smelled of garbage? told them tow driver and GA pulled bag of garbage out ....never smelled garbage in the car that long....used words smelled like dead body in 911 call....did it smell of a dead body? CA something I never smelled before...even more than rotting flesh @ work? I would say so ...never smelled something that big.....what did GA say during the 911 call? I don't remember ...collapsed in driveway he picked me up...he was quite upset....similar reactions to CA....shortly after LE arrived and separated everyone within seconds....copyright to prevent advertising of Caylee by strangers....told about ZTN and JH and other elaborate lies told to you by your daughter....told after Caylee was born . . .context of who was caring for Caylee or why she wasn't home.....not necessarily ....JH name came up about JG and her relationship....

also re: her employment and everything else or why kc wasn't @ home....object - overrule....

that is all the follow up...
Re-Cross

JB....car smelled nothing smelled before..smelled dead bodies before... the car was overwhelming ...it was different than I had smelled ....garbage or dead bodies....closest thing rotting flesh.....did you call police when rotting flesh in your home? I didn't believe it was rotting flesh! GA reaction similar to CA - visibly upset he picked me up and I hugged him and he cried and weep as much as CA...same reaction...heard CA reaction on 911 tape....GA was quite a ways away @ that time....did not hear his reaction did we? No Sir!

Recall kc's graduation? had a party planned and celebration for her highschool graduation...what happened? prior to grad date....kc missing .5 credit she was missing a quarter makeup English .. .she had extra credits to graduate but needed that credit...she was allowed to graduate . . she wasn't allowed to walk that date......we found out the day before not the 11th hour.....we didn't go to graduation....
this was before Caylee born right?

Witness Stand down...remove jury ....take up issues outside of jury presence.

Good job Cindy. You did what you had too. Glad to see that both GA and LA followed her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member