2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CJBP has offered a secure place to store files...he's giving JB the lecture. He will work him all day Saturday if they have to take an early recess.

He point blank asks JB if he has stored files there?

They will take Amy H's direct testimony and stop after that.

He is not stopping any MORE FOR YOU TO GET A FILE - that is a quote from the judge to JB.

JB getting spanked bad.

Oh how I wish the jury could witness these little exchanges. And Casey's tantrums.

I am not stopping any more for you to get a file - judge.

:HHJP: :great::great:

It looks like he is TIRED of JB's "shenanigans" and his excuses about his "files" ...

Love that HHJP is giving the SMACK DOWN. He was the judge and the SC backed him and sorta laughed when he said that, then upset now when JB doesn't' want this witness now...judge upset that they haven't used his space he has offered them...I WILL WORK YOU ALL DAY SATURDAY

Next witness Amy H.
JB: arguing no advance notice
LDB: he was advised she was coming into Orlando
HJBP: how long
FG: 30 minutes
HJBP: to JB - where is her file
JB: over weekend working on it - didn't expert her to be called today - ask for early recess
HJBP: you asked for room to store files, unless something has changed you didn't store files there last week, haven't walked down hall today - are they stored there today
JB: took file to office over weekend
HJBP: will take her direct testimony and stop after that - plain and clear - if you want files you better put them in there - I am not stopping any more for you to get files

JB brings so many cartoon characters to mind. Enjoying listening to HHBP try so hard to educate the defense.

baez does not have the file!!!! Are you serious! Hhjp says early recess they will work full day saturday!

I hope that he sticks to that! I start my new job tomorrow so i'm not going to be able to see anything till then. I'd love a full day!!!

HHJB is very upset with Baez not being prepared for AH to testify. Calling him out on not having any files stored in the hallway that HHJP gave him for that purpose. Will allow AH to testify on direct today. Warns JB to use the storeroom he gave him for files and he will NOT stop again for files. Admonishing JB over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966