2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loving the judge now!! It's like JB is getting reamed by the teacher for forgetting his hw at home. Nothing like being prepared.

"The dog ate my homework"!! JB is unprepared for the next witness and HHJP is scolding JB...Oy Vey!! Jury doesn't want to live here indefinitely ;D

OMG! Where. Is. Your. File. - HHJP

Could JB be any LESS prepared?

He has the file.

He just wants to disrupt the momentum of the State. This has been a devastating day for the DT and they don't want more damage.

Maybe he isnt' prepared. But I doubt it. I think it's a ploy.

Thank you HHJP; JB's been like this during his whole association with this case. Please don't make it to easy for him to get by with these kind of tactics.

DT has absolutely no respect for the court system, for the jurors, for the judge, his profession etc... etc...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I have 2 ASAs in my office who are on the floor laughing in STITCHES over the BAEZ BEFUDDLEMENT!.....NO WAY JOSE, will he get a break because he doen't have his case files!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think the only reason they didn't work yesterday was because CM wouldn't. IMO

Do you feel the sting with every lash of HHJP's whip, Mr. Baez? :whip:

Five minute recess then AH is up.

JB is arguing to HHBP . . .confusing . . . stumbling....defense should elicite statements from defendant re: 6 felony convictions being allowed into court...not from prosecution during their direct exam....
statements of paternity of JG....DT brought it up....JB opened door to prior convictions...elicited hearsay statements from the defendant...St.of FL vs. John Steven Huggins 12/2/ 2004 decision....FL Supreme court....

HHBP looking up caselaw...Hillsboro Co. in Tampa....6 felony convictions...burden on JB to show . . .devastating effect . . .permit JB to argue in the morning...HHBP was on that Supreme court @ time of ruling....he was present during that time caselaw...he will have 10 min in morning to argue and SA will have 10 min to respond....he let this goes into evidence . . . if JB does not persuade HHBP...read into record 6 felony convictions ...hearsay about what kc has said . . . .may need a transcript of kc's testimony of today along with the cross . . . email HHBP a dirty copy but a clean copy in the morning...if DT was a dirty copy - are you saving your real time...didn't know they could...program called bridge...anotate issues....save testimony . .. recall issues ...state needs to pull out of the section . . .so HHBp can reference has to be surgical approach re: 6 prior convictions.... leave a email address to email that this evening....both SA and DT...

AH has been in Barcelona . . . take her out of order . . . 30 - 40 minutes direct exam estimated....HHBP to JB where is her file? ....It is in Kissimmee...working over the weekend on it...didn't expect her to be called today . . thought she was in Barcelona...early recess today get it back a full day on Saturday....you asked for room to store files...entire hallway in back is secured....unless something changed you have not stored any files down that hallway have you? JB Sorry didn't hear you.... HHBP .... let me make myself plain and clear .. .if you want files you better put them in there. I am Not.stopping. anymore. more .for you . to get. a. file...You go home.every.evening.these.folks aren't. you notice they all wanted to work Memorial. DAy! for whatever reason you did.not.want.to work. on Memorial DAy! They are sequestered....make it pleasant for them....mindful they are sequestered..we cannot waste time will take the time for this case...5 minutes to step out....we will take testimony on AH....

Wow, CNN live way behind here...just called recess after the little meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member