2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JB is trying to lead her to admit they "denied" the pregnancy so that then he can try and say they did that because they were afraid that George was the father.

Normal answers from Cindy, esp. about first going to a gyno. It is traumatic. I hate how Baez is acting like this is all Cindy's fault. "Imaginary friends". Where is he going? And no one knows who the dad is! Even KC!

JB: "Now I'd like to talk to you about some of Casey's imaginary friends..."

So CA didn't think ICA was pregnant, what does that prove? She didn't think she was a murderer either!

I think his point is that CA must have seen she was pregnant....but didn't want to admit it ( keeping secrets regarding any sexual activity). Ray Charles could have seen that pregnancy!

Baez asked Who's Caylee's father?
Does anyone get the feeling he knows and he knows they know

Who enjoys watching Baez thinking and thinking and thinking of a new question

Cindy should say "ask your client" I don't know :maddening:

Wow JB just ask CA who is Casey's father. Judge-she cannot answer question, only Casey.

Oh goodie, goodie: Casey's imaginary friends. Haven't we heard enough about them
for the last 3 years? JB is venturing into dangerous territory IMO.

Cindy: She gave me the name of Eric Baker.

-told me he was 2 yrs younger than her

We are going to need Maury Povitch in here to determine who the father is! :giggle:

Not Jesse.

What exactly does any of this questioning have to do with ICA allegedly killing and/or abusing Caylee?

hmmmm....not liking this....period at age 10.....concerned parent asks who the father is at the time....hmmmm.... a bit concerned about where CA is going to take this.

KC holding her stomach in.......the answer to why she is wearing that awful tight top...

I can almost hear the objection: "Your honor, please instruct the defendant not to hold her stomach in."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhijones