2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The car is not as the amscot worker describe . The amscot worker said the car had Trash and was messy.

I think the most heartbreaking thing heard today thus far....

That Caylee's doll was sitting in the carseat where Caylee would have been.

Heartbreaking

CA talks of the "work purse".

The jury has to be thinking... WTF? "Work Purse"??? :waitasec:

Ca removed ICA's "work purse" hmmm..why does one need a work purse for a job that doesnt exist????

trialcar.jpg

trialcar2.jpg

If I'm the jury....it just hit home BIG TIME this morning, hearing all the tall tales about ICA and Caylee with Jeff and Jax and Jules, and then the mental picture of the car having really been sitting all this time in the tow yard with Caylee's belongings and car seat in it.

No objections but JB needs a sidebar????????????

At one point in my life everything was spinning out of my control except for work. I spent every moment possible at work to escape everything else. I've always thought that's why Cindy got whiff of that car and fled back to work.

EXACTLY! (It'll be ok, it'll be ok, it'll be ok) She was hanging on by her fingernails - the money situ, the job, GAs new job, her daughter, the baby - anything anything just to hang on one more minute

all rise for the jury.

HHJP: you may continue

LDB: we are going to look at what has been introduced as "47" in evidence. What is being shown?

the back of the Pontiac Sunfire

LDB: "e"?

the front view of the Pontiac Sunfire

LDB: does it reflect the way the car looked?

yes

LDB: want to enter "e" into evidence

HHJP: entered may publish

LDB: you testified this is the front of the car? Can I have "f"? Do you recognize?

The driver side view of the Pontiac Sunfire

LDB: does it reflect the way the car looked?

yes

HHJP: you may publish

LDB: if I could have "h" for indent? Do you recognize?

The front interior from the front passenger side.

LDB: you mentioned item, do you see them on the seat or are they removed?

Casey's work purse, I removed.

LDB: aside from that item are the items shown on the front seat when you had access to the car.

the purse was covering those items that I saw.

LDB: anything else?

I could see one of my steak...

LDB: interrupts, aside from the work purse is it a fair and accuract depection of what we had discussed was remaining in the car?

yes

LDB: "h" into evidence

JB: no objections however we want a side bar

HHJP: if you have no objections why a side bar?

JB: in reference of testimony.

HHJP: it will be admitted into testimony, approach.

side bar.

"If you have no objections why is there a necessity for a sidebar" HHJP to JB. LOL!

Thank you to those posting the screencaps and photos! :blowkiss:

We have a new Trial reference forum and a thread dedicated to the trial photos and screencaps.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6581679#post6581679"]Please post them here when you get a chance![/ame] Your fellow posters thank you greatly!

Why isn't she allowed to mention the knife? Kills me that the courts leave out important evidence. The knife should have been allowed.

Ut oh Cindy mentioned the knife. That wasn't supposed to be admitted.

CA w/LDB
Pic of back of Pontiac Sunfire; pic of front of car; drivers side of view of kc's car; pic of interior through passenger side; CA said she removed Kc's work purse from front passenger seat ...CA said she could see one of her steak knives....photo is correct except the items discussed she had removed.....(JB has no objections request a sidebar...HHBP asked why if no object....re:some testimony.....admitted into evidence approach!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member