2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jury instructed to disregard testimony aobut one of her steak knives by CA!

Why can't she say there was a steak knife in the car????????? WHY???
If it was there, it was there........................................

'disregard the steaj knife'?????? hmmmm.... why?? could that have been used to CUT the duct tape?? were any tests done on it??

Just in. Dang LDB looks nice today in pink. (I'm straight - really!)

So...is Lee there then?? I haven't seen him. How is Cindy doing??

I think Cindy was presented with 2 options in her head..

take a left...or take a right.

she knew the right way was to take a left...but she took a right anyway hoping and praying the outcome would change.

pure denial.

So Baez just brought MORE attention to the steak knife... because Cindy only said "steak..." and LDB cut her off.... the jury probably didn't even half hear her or understand what she was about to say! so way to go Baez!

trialsidebar2.jpg

trialsidebar.jpg

Side bar

It seemed to me like Cindy was trying to slip in the steak knife part. I think she really wanted that to be heard. I have more hope.

IIRC the DT wanted to keep mention of a knife out and the SA said they weren't going to bring it in anyway. If so, I think HHJP will just tell the jury it is not significant and disrgard, like he did with the bruise.

HHJP: jury you are here by to ignore the steak knife.

LDB: "h" for identification introduced into evidence and permission to publish that to the jury.

(I missed why it is quiet because my cat Frankie acts like a baby... and has to have attention all the time!! ) :)

Gosh, the objection stated it way more clearly to the jury than Cindy did.: "One of my steak knives." I found it hard to hear what Cindy was saying and LDB cut her off, but I know exactly what she said now.

So ICA slung Caylee's backpack in the trunk with all the other rubbish and put the doll in the baby seat - sick, utterly sick!

There was some speculation on here that that doll might be Casey's from her own childhood. Don't recall if that was ever confirmed though.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Don't agree - think the mitigation person or some of her lawyers have been working with her - and we know how ICA has the capacity to slip in and out of any emotions - she is not like the majority of us - only cares about the next ten minute.....

As much as it may look like a conspiracy - don't believe we have one going on here folks - IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway