2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ca shown pic of interior of car...what other items were in car? pair of dress slacks (for that nonexistant job!)..and dress boots(for dancing the night away!)...CA removed pants--odor filed, she put them in the laundry (right in the garage)

I feel kind of bad now, being so judgy about CA having cleaned the car out back when I learned of it. Seeing it from her point of view, how she lived it, I may have done the same thing.

I do agree with the DT about where this family's priorities are. Seriously, George wastes no time calling the Police about his gas cans, rather than calling ICA first (who had stolen gas before), yet, when the car smells like a dead body, they decide to go about their normal business and then give ICA the benefit of the doubt to explain it? WTF?

I do believe ICA is guilty, but, my goodness this family is a circus.

I wish it had been specifically addressed on re-direct. He had no reason to believe it was ICA who had taken his gas. She was "in Tampa" at the time.

trialcar3.jpg

trialcar4.jpg

trialcar5.jpg

I think Caylee is sitting on Cee Cee's shoulders giving her strength. I don't know that I could get through this without falling apart.

I think she put the trash in the car on purpose. To get rid of smell. Knife i think she used for duct tape. moo

trash to explain away the scent in the car. IMO

As much as I have hated the way CA has acted these last 3 yrs, my heart is breaking for her right now. Bless you Cindy, Caylee is with you. Be strong for her. It's all for Caylee.

'disregard the steaj knife'?????? hmmmm.... why?? could that have been used to CUT the duct tape?? were any tests done on it??

Yep and it had something on it, I cant remember clearly but it may have been a gummy fibre type of substance - however I could be wrong about the gummy stuff.

Somethang is very different about ICA this morning. If she is on meds---will be glad when it wears off.

Different from the melt down - yes. but I assure you THIS is ICA - she's just moved on to whatever - get over it

Man I wish I could hear everyone as clear and loud as I do JP :)

LDB questioning CA about why she gave a different answer about the dryer sheets during her depo.

CA says at the time of depo she couldn't remember if she put the dryer sheet or not.

Now she remembers she did.

Ut oh showing Cindy deposition testimony.

I am not trying to be a drama queen but I would rather be dead than to have to go thru what Cindy is going thru......she is a strong woman....

Yeah,but they heard about the "steak knife" hard to unring that bell :great:

Amen! The jury aren't allowed to discuss items not in evidence, but how do they stop thinking about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214