2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the most heartbreaking thing heard today thus far....

That Caylee's doll was sitting in the carseat where Caylee would have been.

Heartbreaking

That, along with CA talking about cleaning her with a Chlorox wipe. Cleaning her face, her hands . . . "because she smelled like the car"

I could actually picture her doing this, thinking about Caylee, and probably knowing she was dead. My heart broke for her.

Cindy looks like she's going to have a 'real' breakdown, maybe even faint, so why isn't LDB or JP asking her IF she's ok?

Somethang is very different about ICA this morning. If she is on meds---will be glad when it wears off.

I do agree with the DT about where this family's priorities are. Seriously, George wastes no time calling the Police about his gas cans, rather than calling ICA first (who had stolen gas before), yet, when the car smells like a dead body, they decide to go about their normal business and then give ICA the benefit of the doubt to explain it? WTF?

I do believe ICA is guilty, but, my goodness this family is a circus.
Welcome to Casey World.

I get such a heavy feeling of grief every time they show Caylee's car seat. CIndy does too, apparently.

Those high heels in the back are definitely covered in mud.

Edit: Maybe not, from the other angle it was probably just the flash.

If I'm the jury....it just hit home BIG TIME this morning, hearing all the tall tales about ICA and Caylee with Jeff and Jax and Jules, and then the mental picture of the car having really been sitting all this time in the tow yard with Caylee's belongings and car seat in it.

But does the jury even know there is NO Jeff with a son named Zach or a mom named Jules? Do they even know Casey had no job at Universal?

Poor Cindy, my heart is just breaking for her right now. How she can possibly stay composed while looking at pictures of the car with Caylee's carseat it in with knowing now what happened in that car.... there are no words. Stay strong Cindy! We're all behind you doing the right thing for Caylee.

256xvup.jpg

'disregard the steaj knife'?????? hmmmm.... why?? could that have been used to CUT the duct tape?? were any tests done on it??

Yes, there werefibers stuck in the steak knife.. three if i remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214