2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sxk5df.jpg

She looks angry to me

LDB is exceptional at using her own voice inflection to elicit a mood from the witness.

Her voice is soft when she needs CA to be sensitive....she raises her voice and is sharper when she wants to elicit facts or frustration.

AMAZING

That wasn't fun. 25 minutes and nine pages later, I finally got back in.

CA thought it was strange that ICA had AH information in bag from car

Something told CA to call Amy, and not any of her other friends!

CA - "..lying again about where she was at."

I like Cindy saying the words "lying again".

I am seeing Cindy in such a different light. I don't mean just b/c she is now speaking what we know to be the truth. She just seems different to me. Beautiful, smart, compassionate, and incredibly strong. *This* is the REAL Cindy! God love her!

Well said. Thank you.

Honest to God, I truly believe she is just trying to be HONEST for the first time in the past 3 years. Before her agenda was to help Casey get off. 6 weeks ago she had to accept that Casey doesn't give a damn about any of her family. That has been hard for her (Understatement, to say the least.)

As hard as this is for her, it has got to be less exhausting that trying to walk on eggshells while testifying and choosing every word you utter with extreme care. Much easier just to tell the truth. So that part of it has got to be somewhat of a relief.

I am literally praying Cindy through this every minute .... Lord, just give her the strength to hold up and get thorugh it.

I completely agree. I pray she keeps going with the truth to the end.

If ICA was jealous of little Caylee prior to this trial imagine her feelings of jealousy now! Her parents and brother are saying, in so many words, WE LOVED CAYLEE and will not support you for doing what you did and are doing. We still love you but are apalled at what you did. No more...not no way...no how!

AH info from purse, so CA contacted her first instead fo other friends of ICA....reached AH, and made arrangements to pick her up at the florida mall...asked to take her to ICA-..here we go....the arguement at TL...

This is really riveting questioning - LDB being very careful to stick to CA's prior deposition..talking about why CA called in Amy- sent the big trouble text - realized ICA was lying about where she had been. Asked Amy to take CA to ICA. Amy had seen ICA a couple of hours earlier when she picked Amy up at the airport.

Amy dropped ICA off at TL's on the way back from the airport.

FYI earlier before everything started the camera panned the courtroom and Tony is there today

I do not know if someone addressed this; the Caylee's backpack, why would she need it (items in pack) if Caylee was already dead do to drowning? moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member