2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this dryer sheet so important? TIA

IMO it's not that the dryer sheet is important, it's that Cindy said in a deposition she didn't remember putting it there and now she's saying her memory is better/she's had flashbacks and now she DOES remember placing it there. Prosecution might as well bring it up first because we're guaranteed JB will jump all over her with 'are you lying now or were you lying then' questions.

This is totally fascinating. I think that CA is backtracking a bit because she is mad as hell at ICA and is not going to take it anymore. She is through being a patsy for ICA.
I feel for her and what she is enduring right now. LDB is doing a very good job in my opinion.
ICA has to be reeling internally as she now understands that her folks will not carry her anymore. And...good for them!

33k59qx.jpg

ICA is getting upset - golly perhaps it's dawning on her that a baby's backpack left in a car abandoned June 27 means there was no baby ...

CA is truly coming down on the side of Caylee and the truth. Her heartbreak and her sincerity are equally evident. I thought she and LDB did a fabulous job of explaining her previous inconsistent statement. She was in denial for such a long time, but today my heart breaks for her.

I think CA is doing a fantastic job, and though I was certainly not a fan of hers prior to the trial, I have always felt a huge amount of sympathy and compassion for her, despite her attempt to cover her daughter's lies.

My concern at this point is if the jury is able to follow along with everything and piece it together as it should be. I've been obsessively following this case from day 1 and I still have a hard time piecing everything together in the timeline, and with the very tangled web of lies created by Casey. Since this trial is going to be so long, and going to include so many details and different witnesses, are the jurors going to be able to keep everything straight and piece it all together?

Try not to worry, the state will put the pieces all together in closing arguments. ;D

I wish it had been specifically addressed on re-direct. He had no reason to believe it was ICA who had taken his gas. She was "in Tampa" at the time.

Plus the fact that the shed was broken into. It's not like some gas was missing out of the cans in the garage that were easily accessible to ICA.

KC elaborately swiping a finger under one eye. Clearly dry eyes - her fingers are just smudging along her cheek as she gets distracted by the DT passing papers back and forth.

My heart is breaking for Cindy. Still no emotion from ICA...no surprise there.

I like that LDB is keeping things going so that Cindy can't either break down further or think too hard about her answers. Hard to explain what I mean, but I really like LDB's style A LOT.

New here! :)

And I am now officially SICK of watching KC wiping her eyes and TRYING to look like she's crying! UGH!

I enlarged the screen, there are NO tears!!!

OMG this is just heartbreaking! I can't stand this.

I'm thinking CA's tears and testimony will be very cleansing for her...

And no ICA, there are no tears in your eyes - no point looking for them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway