2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ca shown pics of blue crate from ICA's car, that contains, mama baby, backpack...CA is chocked up...me too!!!! She really loved that little girl!!

OMG Lee's in. What was the motion that was heard?

I would be a mess too. Probably I would throw up if I had to testify to this regarding my grandchild.

Oh god. I'm not sure Cindy isn't going to loose her mind.

I feel sooooo bad for her. I can't believe I just said that.

OMG!!! CA is so distraught and ICA is a pillar of ice!! look at her seeing her mother cry and she is just sitting there looking almost bored!

I missed the first hour (doctors appointment)... is Cindy telling the truth today?? What has she said about the smell of the car? Did it smell like pizza or death?

I am just NOW realizing the NIGHTMARE Cindy actually experienced that day with her step by step.

I feel bad for her for the first time. MO

Why the dryer sheet is so important.

I remember during Frye (sp?) hearings that Jose was trying to say that the dryer sheets + fabreeze can create Chloroform.

OH MY GOD has KC not even an ounce of feeling for her mom how so very sad!!!!

Casey getting very uncomfortable now. she had amys resumes in there. She will cry now because its about her.:innocent:

FIRST, let me start by saying I'm so happy I found this site....so great to read along as I listen to the trial.

NEXT, not sure if this is nationwide or just here in Florida....but I live about 200-220 miles from Orlando. I understand the trial is being shown on HLN, IS and various other shows, but you have to deal with COMMERCIALS. These cable providers are showing the trial nonstop on devoted channels:

Brighthouse: 631
Comcast: 212
Verizon: 461
Knology: 135

Again, I don't know if this is just Florida-wide, but I do know that I've been watching uninterrupted as have some friends from various surrounding towns. Commercial-free other than when court is at recess.

I hope this helps someone! It's been my pleasure to watch the trial live, read posts here on WebSleuths, and watch the live CaseyCam, all at once. Multi-tasking!

CaseyCam: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

Good thing I don't have an out of the home job!

welcome.png

Thanks so much for the info-I just switched to 461 on Verizon!!:fence:

Casey is pretending to Cry.

So are we saying she may have lied at depo(which we sorta knew) but telling truth now?

I think so... but I can see myself acting in the heat of the moment then not recalling what I had done...until I am reminded.

Inside of Caylee's backpack. Heartbreaking view of pullups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo