2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I heard these calls, all of them, and I don't remember ICA dropping the F bomb like this, was it edited out, or did I just miss it in my horror?

LDB - did you eventually give samples of you dna and hair, did you set up tip line, did you set up command center
CA -yes
( phone call from ICA in jail to home)
HJBP: stipulation about the call
(playing call)
CA: starting to rock again
(JB casually going thru papers)
ICA no reaction
CA has her head down
(part where LA tells her he's not going round and around with her - Christina on the phone and crying)
ICA stoic
CA crying on the stand
(ICA on tape elaborating about data base where to find Zanny etc)
CA crying on stand
ICA reading along with tape on JB's computer, no reaction

"They just want Caylee back, that's all they care about"

I hope they play when Cindy said she didn't care about where Casey was, she only cared about where Caylee was!

Cindy looks like she is in a world of pain right now. As if she is hearing all of her daughter's lies for the first time, with the wool removed from her eyes.

That's all they car about is getting Caylee back. Christina, just put my brother back on the phone. I will let you know if there is anything you can do.

hope the jury is seeing the incredible trauma ICA is manifesting, and how psychologically battered and shattered she is, how weak and victimized she appears to be, and so on ....

or are they seeing the incredibly strong and manipulative she is.

iom...the truth.

"That's all they are worried about... getting Caylee back..." This pretty much sums it up. Completely.

Still through all she went thru at the time of this call..she is still only concerned about Tony L.

WOW She is totally jealous of CAYLEE!

"ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS FINDING CAYLEE."
Then she catches herself and says
"...and that's all I care about too!"

Aside from Casey, Cindy is the Prosecution's star witness, IMO. Both her words, and demeanor. God bless her.

the f bombs make her even more disgusting Bye Bye ICA you're done

Can someone tell me who Christine is? Or whoever she is talking to right now?

A friend, one of the last people Casey and Caylee hung out with together, they went to a park from memory on the weekend before the 15th June.

ICA: They [my family] just want Caylee back.
That's all they care about it.

OH WOW - Christina sayign your baby girl, you little girl, is...

KC cuts her off and curses again like Caylee is a piece of dun.

THIS IS not the love of a mother.

I never heard that before.

Up until 6 weeks ago CA thought ICA was being railroaded and the DT would prove these things she said about Zanny were true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member