2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Jury - Meet the REAL Casey Anthony.

WASTE, HUGE WASTE !!!

And some F-bombs from ICA to boot !!!!

Christina concerned about Caylee.....to ICA that's a waste, huge waste.......just TONY, GIMME TONY NUMBER!!!!!!

Oooh the jail tapes...yes. I cant wait for the one where ICA tells GA he has been "the best father and grandfather". The best father and grandfather is one who molests and covers up the death of his granddaughter, and then tries to frame his daughter for murder. Hmm...didnt know that. I guess my father and grandfather are sorely lacking then.

"Arrested on a effin Whim". I'll never forget that. Sick sick sick - this girl is not human

And, this behavior is all explained because Casey is a victim of abuse? :no: She is just DROPPING the F-BOMBS!

"If anything happened to Caylee I'll DIE. I'll just die."

"Oh. my. god. it was such a mistake calling you guys."

"So why do you want to talk to Tony?"

Everyone wants to know why she wants to talk to talk to her boyfriend so badly when her baby is gone. DUH!

EXACTLY! A boyfriend of 2 months is more important than your missing daughter?

I like that this is the first they hear casey's voice...they might have had this idea made up in their head of who that little girl is across the room - now they KNOW who this chick is.

omg... what a call!!!!! she is so darn sick!!! this is the final nail!!!!!!! you can NOT get past this!!!! no way!!! so combative!!! wheres caylee in this call.. NO WHERE!!

...beth K. "opines" again that they are going to have to put ICA on the stand

the baez conduit has spoken

incredible. ica is gonna testify and we are gonna get to see how she manages to lie to JA, not the same as cA n GA.

I think they have to put her on the stand!

WESH tweet: Juror one looked up from transcript to glare at ICA

I didn't go back and listen to the calls because I wanted to hear what was going on it court and it wouldn't be fresh and I can't see how she won't be found guilty after the waste, huge waste bit.

2zfu60w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members