2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching WESH on the You Tube part ... it's been doing fine all morning ... and they have a camera on ICA the whole time in the left hand corner.
Do you have a link? I can't find it. Thanks!

Ahhh yes, her tone to the molester brother! Hope the jury is getting this!

hln has split screens and ICA is totally ICE!!! this is sickening.... poor cindy is destroyed...how can this .....sorry... monster is the only word..... just sit so emotionless....because that is just what she is....

I agree with you. Cinday tried very hard to defend her daughter at all costs including lying. UNTIL she finally understood that her daughter is evil and was turning on them.

this transformation was very recent.

I think reality finally hit CA when she heard that Caylee was NEVER missing according to ICA, and that she had died on the 16th.
And the realization that ICA had knowingly and deliberately tortured her by letting her believe that Caylee could still be alive for almost 3 years.

JMO

Because I don't ****ing know where she is.

Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean it is not your fault?

Do me a favor and give me Tony's number from Lee? Well...

Wow, total brat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Lee gets on: Can you give me Tony's number? She asks.

I call to talk to my mother and it is a ****ing waste.

You are making it tough...you are not even letting me finish...

go ahead...

first you are asking me for Tony's number...trying to cut us out...everything you have been putting the police through mom and dad through I am done with that, frankly we are going to find out...why not do it now.

there is nothing to find out, not even what I told the detectives...

here talk to christina...

Christina is on the phone...

All Casey cares about is getting Tony's number.

ICA is totally toast.

This IS the REAL ICA.

"I have no clue where Caylee is" - no clue.

:She wants Tony's number!

KC glaring and pizzed as she listens to replay of jail call.

"So why do you want to talk to Tony?"

Everyone wants to know why she wants to talk to talk to her boyfriend so badly when her baby is gone. DUH!

Its so apparent that the only person Casey cares about is herself. She could care less about her mother, father, brother or Caylee. Its so apparent she didn't care what happened to her baby or where she was. she is one sick puppy but she knows exactly what she did. she is such a phoney and it is so apparent.

Why do you want to talk to Tony? Does Tony have to do with Caylee?

no, because he is my boyfriend and I want to sit and try to talk to him because I got arrested on a ****ing whim because they...something I didn't do something I would never do...

if anything happens to Caylee I will die...just die...

OH WELL. Calling you guys a waste, a HUGE waste...

Wow, her daughter doesn't even exist to her.

Sorry, haven't been following this for 3 years and hearing this stuff now makes me sorry that there are actual people in this world that act like this.

Edit: looks like CA is having a hard time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13