2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurors are all watching their monitors as jail call plays
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 11:54 AM

I imagine that if some of those jurists haven't heard this call they are going to be shocked.

Wow @ how clear the audio is on these recordings. The courtroom version is crystal clear.

First phone call transcript:

CI: Casey?
CA: Mom
CI: Casey
CA: Well, I just saw your nice little cameo on tv
CI: Which one?
CA: What do you mean which one?
CI: Which one? I did four different ones, and I don't know... I haven't seem
them all. I've only seen one. or two so far.
CA: You "don't know what my involvement is in stuff"?
CI: Casey...
CA: Mom
CI: What?
CA: No
CI: I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart. You're not telling me
where she's at.
CA: Because I don't ****ing know where she's at. Are you kidding me?
CI: Casey. Don't waste your call to scream and hollar at me.
CA: Waste my call? Sitting in, oh... the jail?
CI: Whose fault is you sitting in the jail. Are you blaming me that you're sitting
in the jail. Blame yourself(?) for telling lies. What do you mean its not your
fault? What do you mean its not your fault, sweetheart? If you'd have told them
the truth and not lied about everything they wouldn't...
CA: Do me a favor. Just tell me what Tony's number is. I don't want to talk to you
right now. Forget it.
CI: I don't have his number
CA: Uhm Well get it from Lee because I know Lee's at the house. I saw Mallory's car
was out front. It was just on the news, they just were live outside the house.
CI: I know they were
CA: Well?
CI: Well?
CA: Can you get Tony's number?

*pause, Cindy gives phone to Lee*

LA: Hey...?
CA: Hey. Can you give me Tony's number.
LA: I... I can do that. I don't know what... real good it's going to do you at this
point.
CA: Well, I'd like to talk to him anyway.
LA: Okay-
CA: Because I called to talk to my mother, and it... it's... it's a ****ing waste.
Oh, by the way, I don't want any of you coming up here when I have my... my first
appearance for bond and everything else. Like, don't even waste your time coming
up here.
LA: You know, you're having a real tough... you're making it real tough for anybody
to want to even assist you with giving you [Casey talks over, unintelligible]
Tony's phone number. You're not even letting me finish. I really-
CA: Go ahead
LA: First you're asking for Tony's phone number so you can call him. And then you
immediately want to start cussing towards me, and start saying don't even worry
about coming up here for all this stuff, and trying to cut us out.
CA: I'm not trying to cut anybody out.
LA: I'm not going around and around with you. You know? That's pretty pointless.
I'm not gonna go through... not going to put everybody else through the same
stuff you've been putting the police and everybody else through for the last
twenty-four hours, and the stuff you've been putting Mom through for the last
four or five weeks. I'm done with that. So, you can tell me what's going on.
Christina would love to talk to you 'cause she thinks you will tell her what's
going on. Frankly, we're gonna find out. Something - whatever's going on, it's
going to be found out. So why not do it now, save yourself [unint]
CA: There's nothing to find out. There's absolutely nothing to find out. That's even
what I told the detectives.
LA: Well, you know everything you've told them is a lie
CA: I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was, do you think any of
this would be happening? No.
LA: Anyway, you've only got a couple of minutes of this. I'm not gonna let you clearly
waste it. Here's Christina. She thinks she can get through to you.
LA: No. No. I want Tony's number. I'm not talking to anybody else.

CX: Hello?
Ca: Hi. I'm glad everybody's at my house. I'll have to call you later, or I'll... have
to call somebody to get your number. Do me a favor and get my brother back because
I need Tony's number.
Fr: Okay.. Uhm, is there anything I can do for you?
CA: I'm sitting in jail. There's nothing that anybody can do right now.
Fr: Well, I'm just trying to be...
CA: Oh I know you are, honey. I absolutely know that you are, and I understand
everything that you're trying to do but uh, I'd like to call Tony. He's not
at my house, is he?
Fr: No, it's just me. And your parents. And Lee.
CA: Ok, well. Can you do me a favor and get my brother back, or get the number
from him please.
Fr: Uhm, Does Tony have anything to do with Caylee.
CA: No. [noticeable pause] Nothing.
fR: Ok, so why... do you want to talk to Tony?
CA: I...
FR: You probably don't want to tell me, do you?
CA: What did you.... I didn't hear what you said?
FR: I said did Tony have anything to do with Caylee.
CA: NO, Tony had nothing to do with Caylee.
FR: So why do you want to talk to him?
CA: Because he's my boyfriend. And I want to actually sit and talk to him. Because I didn't
get a chance to talk to him earlier. Because I got arrested on a ****ing whim today.
Because they're blaming me for stuff that I never would do, that I did not do.
** {1 - the Y in 'my' is very drawn out - 'myyyyyyyy'. Dunno why I hang on that, but I do}
FR: Well, I'm on nobod... I'm on your side, you know that, right?
CA: Oh honey, I know that. I want to talk to Tony, get a little bit of...
Fr: Casey. You have to tell me if you know anything about Caylee.
CA: Sweetheart, if I
Fr: If anything happens to Caylee, Casey, I'll die [crying] Do you understand? I'll die, if anything happens to...
CA: [breaking in] Oh well
Fr: that baby.
CA: Oh. My. God. Calling you guys? Waste, huge waste. Honey, I love you. You know I would not let anything happen to
my daughter.
Fr: Well, how come everybody's saying that you're lying?
CA: Because nobody's ****ing listening to anything that I'm saying. The media completely misconstrued everything that
I said. The ****ing detectives told them [?? pretty sure she says "****ing bull****"]. They got all of their
information from me, yet at the same time, they're twisting stuff. They're... they've already said they're going
to pin this on me if they don't find Caylee. They've already said that.
FR: Well.
CA: They arrested me because they said that...
Fr: Yea, because they said that the person you dropped Caylee with doesn't even exist.
CA: Because. Oh, look, they can't find her in the Florida database. [noticable pause] She's not just from FL. [noticable
pause] If they would actually listen to anything I would have said to them, they'd have had her [?? -"lease?"
"leads"?], they maybe could have tracked her down. They haven't listened to a ****ing thing I've said.
FR: Do you know that... Whoever has Caylee, nobody's going to get away with it. Nobody.
CA: I know nobody's going to get away with it. But at the same time, the only way they're going to find Caylee is if they
listen to what I'm saying. I'm trying to help them. They're not letting me help them.
FR: Well, how can I help them find her? The best thing you can do, baby, listen to me...
CA: They need... to look up her information in a NY database. In a NC database. Other places that she's lived outside of
Florida. That's what I told them even again today. I told them that four times today. I sat up at the police station-
the county police station from-
FR: Is she the one who has Caylee, or has she transferred Caylee to someone else?
CA: Honey, I haven't talked to her. I don't know. I haven't talked to her.
Fr: How come everybody's saying that you're not upset, that you're not crying, that you show no caring of where Caylee is
at all?
CA: Because I'm not sitting here ****ing crying every two seconds. Because I have to stay composed to... talk to detectives,
to... make other phone calls, to do other things. I can't sit here and be crying every two seconds like I want to. I can't.
FR: Okay, Casey. Don't yell at me. I'm on your side. I'm on your...
CA: [Unint. "No, you're not?"]. I know you're on my side
FR: Trust me. Nobody is saying anything bad about you. Your family is with you 100%
CA: No they're not. That's ****ing bull**** cause I just watched the ****ing news and heard everything my mom said. Nobody in my
own family is on my side.
FR: Yes they are. Nobody has said
CA: They just want Caylee back. That's all they're worried about right now, is getting Caylee back. And you know what? That's all
I care about right now.
FR: Casey. Your daughter. ["Your"? "They're"?] your flesh and blood. Your baby girl...
CA: Christina. Please, put my brother back on the phone. I don't want to get into this right now with you. I love you honey, and
I'm glad that you're there. Thanks for you help. I will let you know if there's anything that you can do.
FR: You can't tell me anybody that can find Caylee? Nobody?
CA: No. Because every number that I've tried, every number that I've called is disconnected. Nothing. I can't get ahold of anybody.
FR: But that, that girl was the last person to have her?
CA: She was the last person to have her. That was the last time I saw Caylee.
FR: Ok. Lee says he doesn't have Tony's phone number.
CA: Yes he does. He has Tony's phone number in his phone. He needs to stop ****ing lying. He just told me that he's not going to go
give me the number
FR: So if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?
CA: I... I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick now, and I want to actually try to close my eyes. I haven't
slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.
FR: Listen. If you're going to talk to anybody, you can talk to me. You know that.
CA: I know I can talk to you. But at the same time, I know I can talk to Tony, and that's who I want to talk to right now. I haven't
gotten a chance to talk to him since this morning since all this stuff happened. With trying to set up the MySpace -I made the
Myspace, and [unint]
FR: Do you know the password to that Myspace?
CA: I made all of it!
FR: What's the password to that MySpace so we can see if anyone's wrote in any leads of where Caylee may be.
CA: You can go online and see it. As far as messages, I don't know if anybody's going to be messaging stuff. The pass [inaudible,
edited out in tape]

[Christina confirms the pass, you can hear Lee in the background but not clearly all the time. He asks Christina to hold on one second]
[for him. PURELY SPECULATION on my part, but I feel as if he is writing things down and trying to get Christina to ask them, rather than]
[letting Casey hear him ask Christina certain things]

FR: Ok, um. Tony's number. You ready?
CA: Yea
FR: [inaudible, edited out in tape]. Can Tony tell me anything?
CA: Baby, Tony doesn't know anything. And I haven't even talked to him since this morning.
FR: Has Tony seen Caylee?
CA: Tony hasn't seen Caylee since the beginning of June. What was the number again? I will
find a way to call you back later. Leave your number at my house with my mom so I can get
it. And I will either call you later tonight or in the morning [<- not sure if it was 'in the morning' exactly, but it was close*]
FR: How can I get ahold of you?
CA: Uhm, I'm at the jail - you can't.
FR: Okay. Can you... do you have a way to write my phone number down?
CA: No. I have no way of writing it down. I have to remember Tony's number. [unint] try to memorize his number right now.
FR: Ok
CA: No. I. Just leave your number with my mom, and I will try to call you in the morning if I don't get a chance to call you tonight.
FR: So. How can I find out the information about that girl? Is that in Florida, or...
CA: Have them look up a NY license for a Zenaida Fernandez Hyphen Gonzalez. They've just been looking up the last name Gonzalez or the
last name Fernandez, If they'd look up her entire name, they might actually find her. They haven't done that. They haven't listened
to anything I've said.
[spelling of Zenaida is clarified, full name is repeated 2x]
FR: Where does she live? Because they went and looked at her place-
CA: Christina, baby, you're not telling me anything I don't already know. Again, I only been in jail since ohhh, about eight-thirty
tonight. I was with them all day today. I know that. I was with officers pretty much since nine o'clock last night up until today.
Like, up until this evening when I came up here.
FR: But you're telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth? 'cause they'll find-
CA: [unint] have no clue where my daughter is. Yea, that is the truth. That is the absolute truth
FR: They'll find out. And whoever-
CA: oK, Christina. I'm hanging up. I need to make this other call before I forget the number. So I will call you later.
FR: OK
CA: Bye

You should listen once again to the phone msg that CA left for Tim Miller- pure venom and very little to do with being in denial over Caylee. Also the slanderous comments she has made about him in public. CA is coming clean because she has little choice at this point.

ITA. I guess it took her 3 years to finally wake up to the truth..

:seeya::seeya:

Another message to JB and the DT : The "infamous" Jail Call is IN !!! It's over guys ! O - V - E - R !!

The Jury is hearing about the "real" ICA now ...

Wow, she comes off so flip. And just wants to talk to Tony.

I am SO GLAD this call is in. Everyone she talks to can't believe her attitude.

...beth K. "opines" again that they are going to have to put ICA on the stand

the baez conduit has spoken

incredible. ica is gonna testify and we are gonna get to see how she manages to lie to JA, not the same as cA n GA.

Are the jurors allowed to become emotional?

Yes, but if it gets to be too much there can be issues. On the murder trial I was on the jury for a fellow jurror hyperventilated upon seeing the crime scene photos of the victim. She was sobbing and gasping for air. The judge immediately called a break and as soon as we got back the DT tried to call a mistrial because of that juror's reaction.

CA is crying.

KC is cursing at her family. She is being awful to her family right now - NOT an abused child. HORRID

I wonder if she has EVER listened to this call. She is not liking it, that's for sure.

Cindy looks soooooooo angry listening to this call.

Oh boy! Just wait 'til the jury hears the Christina part!

I haven't listened to this in a long time - I forgot all about Lee's convo where she starts telling them to "not even come up here"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregoryImmep