2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is really pushing Zanny as REAL - this is not a pretend friend to get her through this trauma. This is a super LIE she has invested tons of thought in.

KC is such a liar.

LDB: Thank you your honor I have no other further questions for Mrs. Anthony.

HHJP: Okay we will be in recess for lunch, please heed.

Why would she not have known Tony (boyfriend at the time) telephone's number? Or was this just a reason to call home for something else?

It was stored in her cellphone. I know none of my numbers in my phone. It all comes up by name and I just hit call.

I can see that CA is just now seeing the "light". It has just all piled on top of her

I think that when you hear something in front of others, (as Cindy is hearing this as the jury and courtroom hears it), you tend to hear it differently...more real.

What's up with Casey's mock New York accent? Is that something she was putting on at the time to impress Tony because he was from New York? Just curious; have never heard her speak that way since then.

(Mods please remove if this is considered petty.)

LDB-CA
CA collapsed in GA's arms just before first deputies arrived...samples of dna given much later in evening....when they first arrived kc on phone w/dispatcher...walk deputy into kc room call ended when started to talk to kc...next day turned over to OCSO car & items removed from car....they didn't want her slacks that I washed....home computer desk top taken on 7/17....laptop computer .... turned over when items from car were given to OCSO...notice things around the house....trigger something as items were found . .. turned over .....

phone calls CA had been receiving people telling CA different things.....wanting to get messages off her phone.....@ Sheriff office LE took phone for half hour and gave it back....gives cell# and home #....kc whispering to DS....samples of dna and hair...

LA worked w/people to set up tip line...playing first call from jail from kc....blame self for telling lies....not your fault sweetheart? ....give me TL's number...media live outside the house.....get TL's number so I can call him....LA hi....I can do that but don't know what good it's going to do anyway....KC....f'ing waste....LA really making it hard....LA not going around and round with you same stuff put LE thru last 24 hrs and Mom last few weeks.....we are going to ind out....it is going to be found out....nothing to be found out....here's Christina....No I am not talking to anybody else.....get my brother back....I need TL's number....nothing anyone can do I am sitting in jail right now....get my brother back or get number from him....TL doesn't have anything to do with Caylee.....why do you want to talk to him? He is my boyfriend...I want to talk to him...arrested on f'ing whim today......blaming me for stuff I didn't do...never do.....Christina crying I will die if anything happens to that baby......"calling you guys a huge waste....I would not hurt my daughter...nobody listening to what I am telling them...media & LE got it all from me.....they said they are arresting me for that.....can't find her in FL database...she's not from FL.....they haven't listened to f'ing thing I said....nobody get away with this....not letting me help them.....(CA on stand crying head in hands....kc is stone faced watching her monitor).....kc on tape saying I haven't talked to her.....I am not f'ing crying every 2 seconds....have to make phone calls..... I know you are on my side....family is not on my side.....they just want Caylee back.....all I care about....kc your daughter, your baby girl.....put my brother back on......every number I have called is disconnected...can't get ahold of anybody....she was last person to have her....last time I saw Caylee....LA has TL's phone number he is f'ing lying..... kc says has not slept in 4 days....I know I can talk to you (Christina)....I want to talk to TL, I made myspace....kc made all of it....password...go on line and see it....messaging....Cays234password KcOmarie@yahoo.com ....hold on ....LA on phone hold on one second.....TL's number .....TL doesn't know anything....he hasn't seen Caylee since beginning of June....kc will find way to call back later....she can't get ahold of Christina.....memorizing TL number right now..... find out info about that girl (ZTN) look up NY license....look up her entire name haven't done anything I said.....where she live...they went and looked @ her place....you aren't telling me anytihng I don't know...I was with officers all day....telling whole truth/nothing but? that I dont know where my daughter is? that is the truth!

Casey look more than emotionless - she looks like the face of evil now.

Even she can't hide it. Too natural for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back