2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, CA, I know you're afraid of the third call. I know this is gonna be hard for you. Hang in there! Be strong for Caylee. The court needs to hear your words of concern and love for Caylee. You, GA & LA were the ones fighting for Caylee in that moment. Please, Cindy, stay strong.

You CAN say things like she appears "emotionless" and relevant demeanor. It is not okay to talk about her constant preening of hair, eyebrow, dress, etc...in THIS TRIAL THREAD. That kind of stuff is to be saved for Sidebar.

gotcha mod!! thanks... i am and learning to do the right thing... :)

Can someone please link the twitter link? TIA! :blowkiss:

I hope Cindy doesn't say she was trying to get the police there faster with the third 911 call.

KC was sitting on the floor crying when she told LEE Caylee was taken by Zanny - interesting - I didn't know that.

Come on, Cindy. You can do this.

"She's been gone 31 days."

Ain't that the truth. :(

Cindy rocking to comfort herself .... so sad.

I hope that as she rocks she is reminded of the time she spent rocking little Caylee and feels comfort for herself and determination to reveal the truth for justice for this child.

approaching subdivision received phone call from LA . . .GA had told him to go there and wait for them @ house....LA was waiting @ house w/garage door open...LA in driveway...pulled into driveway left car out of garage....kc ran past LA ran to house....briefly told LA what going on....needed answers from his sister . ..want take to see Caylee...kc refusing.....didn't immediately call OCSO from home...LA thought if she was relaxed in home could maybe get answers....LA spoke w/kc, 3 of us kinda in 6' proximity of ea other....hallway/kc doorway/her room all speak to each other..insisted kc take me ....caylee doesn't need to sleep w/ZTN anymore....CA didn't care if disrupted Caylee sleep . . want to see CAylee...kc insist not seeing her that night...CA threaten to call police..gave LA more minutes to talk to sister...cA made another phone call to 911.

This really makes it clear that the others Anthony's, if only subconsciously, were very much aware that something very very bad had happened to Caylee.

LDB: the car is it the sunfire
CA: yes

LDB: how much time passed before LE arrival
CA: seemed llike forever
LDB: meantime did you continue to talk to you daughter
CA: stayed by garage waiting for LE, back and forth garage and bedroom
LDB: is LA in ICA's room
CA: yes
LDB: did you over hear ICA making statements to LA about Caylee
CA: ICA on floor telling LA Caylee gone 31 days, Zanny taken her

(CA is sobbing - ICA breathing thru her mouth, looking slightly upset, not crying)

omg this is giving me goosebumps and I've heard and read all of this for 3 yrs now

Oh, CA, I know you're afraid of the third call. I know this is gonna be hard for you. Hang in there! Be strong for Caylee. The court needs to hear your words of concern and love for Caylee. You, GA & LA were the ones fighting for Caylee in that moment. Please, Cindy, stay strong.

omg this thrid call is gonna kill her!! omg!! poor cindy!! and ICA is stoic and so cold hearing and seeing her mother lose it!! here goes thrid call!! omg.. i am crying!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez