2011.06.01 Nancy Grace was "websleuthing" tonight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out by Nancy!!! Websleuths is awesome . . . Yuri is the BEST!

We know what a man of integrity he is -- sorry Baez, you looked foolish yet again!

Funny, I've been watching todays tape and I am at the part where JB is claiming YM is engaging in "self promotion" (note: quotes mean exact words). The irony is rich. HHJP could not find a pacific example.

Puleeessseeee, she knows darn well who WS is as alot of info on her show is read here first by her staff (imo) . WS is the one with her "Bombshells"!!!

Hmmph! Nancy Grace was talking about Yuri and "something called webslething.com?" Websleuths! It's Websleuths!

JoAnn_W

It was almost like she didn't want to give us a shout-out so she purposely said our name wrong - ya know?

The good news is that if you Google "websleuthing", Websleuths comes up anyway. :great:

NG knows who we are.... she's just playin like she doesn't so Baez doesn't get any more notoriety.

Oh, she's talking about hearing from Tricia!!! :D :woohoo:

If Lee was addressing Caylee, why on earth didn't he use her name?

I am seeing this for the first time and it is so weird...why does he never say Caylee???

If he is talking to Casey, then he has serious problems...

Nancy shouting out WS!!!

woo hoo :)

Nancy is reading out Tricia's letter

JC: Stating YM is now in "professional standards" aka Internal Affairs........

:D

The end!

NG mentioning Tricia - Yeah! So nice to hear the truth about this.

OK, I forgive Nancy for Websleuthing.com Nancy got it right the second time (websleuths) AND she said what I told her producer. Melich WAS NOT Reprimanded.

```````````````

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member