2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Baez trying to do know?
Judge Perry asked them jury selection that if they had any last minute motions he would hear them the on the monday before the trial started.

Hubby (who doesn't follow this) sitting next to me in response to JB's request (under his breath) "such Bull *****!":floorlaugh:

In other words, JB wants any bad stuff cut out, and to cut them up in a manner that he can manipulate in the way he wants.

JP covering the lower part of his face with his hands. IIRC, he does this sometimes when apparently frustrated/amused?

Did JB actually just say "Miss Anthony IN ACTION" ?

Now I'm wondering what is in these videos...or what JB thinks is in these videos, LOL! Aren't these the jail visitation ones?

He is making his own argument for incompetence, jmo.

I have to go out to doctor today and tape HLN and IS to catch missed testimony as soon as I am back-the commericals are maddening, but at least I can fast forward...

IS has saved me in the early mornings, as I tape it every night just in case I sleep in (court starts at 7am my time) but I cannot bear any of the commentators on that, or on HLN channel...some are THERE and don't seem to know what is going on.

This HAS TO BE part of a plan for appeal.....

JB failed to object prior to trial...is asking now.....=big goof on their part.

The moment I realized there may be an issue here.....TODAY????

They've been faced with numerous types of issues?????? Like what JB, you already knew Caylee drowned in the pool! What issues?

Judge appears to be annoyed with the long winded explanation by Baez. Rubbing hands, covering mouth, looking dour...

still cant get wftv to load the casey cam but I pulled up fox's and superimposed it over wftv....

oh and JB: sdklfiuv wofjklsvjfrig iis! sklfgslkrjf! gkhjerjlosfjkl!

Is there a video we haven't seen?

I'm getting mad. Is he going to cry?

we haven't been sitting aroung doing nothing-jb

Really you have me fooled-lol

Please PLEASE somebody get a screen shot of Judge Perry when Baez says "It's not something we've sat on." LOL Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela