2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melich has got to be thinking 'who goes on and on about cellphones and sim cards like this when their daughter has supposedly been missing for 31 days????'

I wonder if she even remembers all of these stories she told.

ICA on the actual phones, the phone numbers, the one from Universal, how to save the phone numbers, the lost phone, the switched sim cards, the working phone...

Well, you know what I mean...

My Gawwwwwwd,
If I didn't know anything about this case other than a child was reported missing and then found dead, I would swear 100% that Casey was telling the truth!
Such detail! Voice doesn't raise or lower in excitement (some people I know who lie tend to raise their voice a LOT when they are trying to prove they are telling the truth) and...
well, like I said......The Details! OMG OMG OMG

I HOPE the jury realizes that this is ALL BS in this tape. Do they even know that yet?

What a story teller. Nuts to now know all of it is nothing but fantasy.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Melich had #CaseyAnthony 's 4 page statement he just read to jury. Jury is following along w transcript on monitors. -fell
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

YM reads kc's statement into docket....

YM met w/kc in spare bedroom re: her statement...place her on tape in the spare bedroom audio tape....listened to it....fairly and accurately reflect conversation....(DT object-noted previous motions overruled) transcript generated from the tape is accurate version....

play tape from 04:11 hours am 7/16/08....kc bd 03/19/86....calls regarding missing child....sworn statement accurate and your signature true and accurate....explain what happens if false report go ahead rescind statement and tell a different story....truth story to stick with...Caylee born 8/9/05.....

Wow - This is like Christmas morning - ICA's statement and the recorded interview with Yuri and ICA....Love it. Ermmm - nice looking at the live pic of the trial while we are listening to this {blush}

I love how she even gives accent to her imaginanny's name

ZENAI-THA

Folks, join hands please. I believe we're going to get to stroll to the end of the hallway today.

The look on ICA's face is so revealing. Her mind must be spinning out of control. She know's her goose is cooked.

I just wanted to poke in here and tell ya'll that if anyone has Sirius Satellite radio in their car or home, you can listen to the trial live on channel 116 HLN.

If you can stand the commercials every 5-minutes.

Thanks it does help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member