2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will anybody from Universal testify that she never worked there?? I might be wrong but from Cindy's testimony she still seems to think Casey worked there at some point...

I sure hope so...

ICA and YM got out of the car at The Apartments at Conway. They had a marked cruiser with them. YM got out and knocked on doors, asked ICA to see if she recognized anyone who answered. She didn't recognize anyone.

He wasn't directed anywhere else by ICA. It is now starting to get light - just after 6 a.m.

He then drove ICA home. She went inside. He couldn't remember specifically what he said, but generally that they were going to continue to look for Caylee.

LDB - no more questions.

I can't decide if I want CM, JB or DCS to do the cross on him! :crazy:

Will anybody from Universal testify that she never worked there?? I might be wrong but from Cindy's testimony she still seems to think Casey worked there at some point...

She did work there. She started in 2004 and came back for a few weeks after her maternity leave in 2005.

I can't believe someone like ICA wasted so much of this man's time in that goose chase around Orlando!

LDB: did you go to look at those places?

yes

LDB: where did you go?

301 n polside, near bumby and robinson off of glenwood

LDB: did you get out of car?

no we drove by and I asked her to point out the windows of Zenaida's family, she indicated the two windows belong to the apt.

LDB: are there people Casey knew that lived off glenwood?

RM

LDB: during the drive that morning did she mention friends lived across the street?

no

LDB: did she say she spent time there since her daughter went missing?

no

LDB: where go?

sawgrass, I asked her to direct me to the apt where she dropped caylee off

LDB: ?

LDB: get out of car?

no

LDB: any other statement other than to direct you?

I don't recall no

LDB: last location?

no, almost katty corner apartments on Conway and Michigan...but its a several single story town homes...each individually owned.

LDB: what doing there?

she claims this was a location where Zenaida lived and she had dropped the child off at we drove through the complex more than once but in the general area.

LDB: anywhere else?

no the only location where we got out of the car

LDB: what occurred?

we had a marked following us...

overruled

if we got out of the car and knocked on the door, I asked Casey to sit in car, I would knock on doors and if anyone looked familiar and we would go from there.

LDB: did miss anthony tell you any of those people looked familiar?

no

LDB: directed anywhere else by miss anthony?

no

LDB: what time is it after this is completed? It was light?

just after six in the morning

LDB: where did you go?

drove her home

LDB: did you have her cell

I don't recall if she had it I did not have it.

LDB: when you dropped her at home you let her go in house?

yes

LDB: did you indicate you would continue to investigate?

general sense, yes

LDB: did you leave at that point and begin an investigation of the information she had provided to you?

yes

HHJP: cross

JB up on cross of Yuri Melich

The written and recorded statements are all new to me since I did not closely follow the case. I think the SA, in the end, will have an overwhelming circumstantial case. As long as the jury has common sense, KCs defense will not be able to overcome the evidence.

This cross should be....interesting.

Yuri seasoned LE with obvious experiencce testifying before a jury.

Wha? Cross? Where's Universal tape? Oh well... THIS should be good too. :D

When Yuri answers his questions, he gives the answer directly to the Jury. This is who needs to hear this info. NOT the SA NOT the DT NOT CASEY! the Jury, and he darned well knows it! I love this man. He is never emotional, never angry, never disgusted. He is there for the truth and for Caylee. He is making an impact on that jury, I can only imagine.

I would love to hear from someone in the courtroom how the jurors are responding to Yuri.

She is clearly skilled in the art of lying. Unbelievable. Down to minute details. Doesn't miss a beat. Can you imagine? They're having a discussion, on tape, about nothing real! It's all made up. Every person, every description. Pathological doesn't even seem to cover it, it's beyond even that!

Not quite. Caylee was real.

This is the first time I've heard this tape. Holy Cow! I am just stunned. Melich could not be more professional and I love that he is looking over at ICA to see her reactions. I'm in shock over the abundance of lies she told from the beginning. Especially that she hadn't seen her since June 9th but wants the jury believe that Caylee drowned on Hopespring drive on 6/16 and her father ws involved in the disposal of the body. *shaking head*

the do clear up the 6/9 and 6/15 discrepancy so it's not that much help here - the lies though, nope, never gonna clear those up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3