2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can recognize her lies now...listening to it again, but not knowing the case, I would believe her. Who can lie that easily and convincingly? Yikes.

"I didn't want to go home, I was afraid of what I would say about not knowing where Caylee was"

ZG moved into Sawgrass about 3 or 4 mo ago. ZG lived with her mom off of Michigan prior to that in a neighborhood not well marked. She thinks she would remember where the house is. Her mom was not living here at the time. She was living with ZG's sister.

She dropped off Caylee on June 9 so ICA could go to work. Got off work, knocked on door and no one answered. Called ZG's cell phone and gets recording no longer in services. ICA sits down on steps to wait a few minutes. She didn't hear from anyone.

She then went to Jay Blanchard park, a couple stores, places she had taken Caylee before.

After about 7, ICA was getting upset and frantic and she went to a neutral place. She didn't want to go home. Still hoping to hear from ZG.

She ended up going to boyfriend's house in Sutton Place. Did not tell AL about Caylee. Told a couple mutual friends - JH, also attempted to contact ZG's mother - Gloria maybe? No phone number.

Had the old Nokia phone for about a year. ZG's # has changed a couple of times due to change of service. JH's # had also changed a few times due to his moves. She does have a current number for him. She might be able to find it on line.

She also talked to Juliette Lewis, a co-worker at Universal - also an event coordinator at Universal. No # for JL. Her number just changed because she just moved to New York. She is subleasing her apartment. Left Universal about 2 months ago.

Zenida's mother's name is......ah.........Gloria........Gloria Allred Gonzoles.

She has a line of BS 1000 miles long.

You know Yuri was thinking that too at that time.

before.
this is the very first detective interview, it all flows from this session.

it feels like Yuri already smells a rat with her--early on.

Doesn't he already know she doesn't work at Universal?

2jc78yw.jpg

That's the Kristina from the jailhouse phone call with them in the photo, isn't it?

This may not be a popular opinion, but I actually do think she has some sort of mental issue, where she has the ability to divorce herself from reality, whether it's 3 years ago or yesterday.

She's a sociopath. They don't live in reality. Hence knowing how to divorce themselves from it.

I've listened to these tapes so many times before and yet I still sit here baffled at all the lies and details.

Even Yuri is having trouble listening to this manuscript all over again. Gawd where does this girl get this stuff? The details are totally amazing and those details are going to be her undoing.

Ok, I've been following since the beginning, and have heard all this stuff, and I'm still spinning from all her lies.

She isn't using the LI accent as much in this interview, IMO.

All of her friends change numbers often. What a coincidence that of all those friends not one of them is in her current phone. What bad luck.

OK so that sounded SO much like a lie, when asked about Juliette's number she goes off to explain how she can't be aware since she just moved outta state

Her imaginary friends move a lot.

It's so awkward to listen to her lying like it's nothing, all these lies!

IF I were on the jury I would be thinking "I wonder when we are going to hear from the pyschologist that this girl is straight up NUTS". I know that is what they are thinking, I just know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member