2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they all realize this is all a bunch of lies.............because if I didn't know better I would believe her........

Oh yes ... by NOW, they know she has been lying ...

Yuri just glared at KC as his question..."did you cause any harm to your daughter?" played.

Yuri knows right here that she is lying.........................

I hope when this trial is over that Det. Melich tells what he thought of ICA while she was giving this big 'elaborate' story........on and on without even taking a breath.

She's gone to Fusion and a couple other bars downtown to see if anyone had heard about her nanny. The only 2 people she specifically told about Caylee being gone are Jeff and Juliette. She thinks she can get her old # online from a worksheet. Last talked to Juliette about 3 weeks ago - shortly after this happened.

She didn't call the police before because part of her was naive enough to think she could handle it herself and she was scared that something would happen to Caylee if she had notified the police or the media. She had fear of unknown of Caylee being hurt.

YM asks if anything is untrue about her story and ICA says no. She did not hurt Caylee or leave her somewhere. ZG was the last person she saw with her daughter.

ZG also has a seasonal ID at Universal. Didn't know when she last worked there.

ICA has no problem with drugs, never been committed for thoughts of suicide. No underlying cause as to why ZG would take Caylee - only how much ZG loves Caylee.

JH's child is still with him.

#caseyAnthony Casey says all her imaginary friends have new cell numbers, or changed their service provider..blah..blah..blah.....
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 3:25 PM

I commend Yuri for being able to keep a straight face listening to this!!!
OMY!!!

ITA The ENTIRE statement has been lies on top of lies. I am bursting out laughing...alone in my own home at how outlandish this warned taped statement is. Yuri is way better a witness than I could ever be.

Didn't Yuri already know that she wasn't working at Universal when he took this statement?

I believe they went to Universal later. IIRC the trip to Uni was to get her phone.

Amazing. And I'm telling you - ICA is getting that Bobby Cutts looking down her nose, jaw jutted out thing going on. Forgive me but you could overlay their outlines and it would be the same. MODS - don't know how else to word it. (((don't raygun me)))

Didn't Yuri already know that she wasn't working at Universal when he took this statement?

I don't think so. At this point, it was several hours after the first LE came to the house. It's still the night of July 15th.

I keep checking the Casey cam to see if it's working, she moves so little, changes her expression so little.

OMG...Lie after lie after lie...:liar::liar::liar:

This is so weird - I m listening to Yuri and feeling kinda scared about imagining I was answering these questions - and listening to ICA's very intricate lies as answers - I cannot believe how crazy this is! I would be a complete wreck if this was me - I cannot believe how calm she sounds - it is crazy!!!

What happened to South Carolina? South = Miami now?

what the heck is she commenting about to JB or whoever is next to her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag