2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
still shaking here but,

JB asks a question state objects JB rephrases..."what were you looking at when you arrived"

"Missing persons case ...theft of money or car"

The problem for the DT IMO is that they're trying to revise history to make it fit their purposes- saying they didn't check the pool, well there was no reason to at the time.

I wish people had to join to read here. :(

Agree totally!!!!! I think that's something that needs to seriously be thought about in light of the fact that WS is starting to become part of criminal cases. I don't like the thought that people (lawyers trying cases etc.) can be here anonymously gathering info and using WS as a focus group for their case.

My point is that simply by distracting them with 'Dick Tracy Orlando', it lessened the impact of the tapes they just listened to.

they were dismissed (the jury) very quickly after Baez' ambush. I do not think it will distract them from that statement/interview

moo

Sustained, sustained, sustained...... I'm a little embarrassed for this unusual person.

Sheesh. I had my laptop on in the car to listen while I drove and I heard something about blogs and I KNEW where he was going....I'm home now to see YMs puzzled looks that he gives Baez.

Couldn't get on. Did anyone ask Yuri if he was posting just to see if he could find any leads on where Caylee was and what was going on?

BTW, wftv crashed too, but not for as long. BS has some amusing comments about this, one was that was 25 minutes of our lives we will never get back. He was talking about JB's move here with YM "blogging." Lol!

My point is that simply by distracting them with 'Dick Tracy Orlando', it lessened the impact of the tapes they just listened to.

I agree, if I were a juror I may think it was a *advertiser censored* star name:floorlaugh: To just leave it hanging out there like that has gotta be confusing for them

I wonder why JB keeps going on about how no one did anything about the odor in the car while at the same time denying that the smell was of decomp. If it was only garbage like he claims then why would it be important for CSI to look at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor