2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm in the Twighlight Zone. JB is going after him for having an open mind but he still says ICA was the only suspect?

Do these lazy lawyers on the defense do any of their own research?

OMG. JB is reading parts of her statement and then asking YM if this is what she said. He is keeping a straight face, and simply says "yes" each time. This is painful.

JB always uses this tone of speaking that sounds like he's on the verge of revealing some huge a-ha moment but he doesn't have anything, it's quite irritating

psssssst....Jose.....these people aren't real.

Baez is admitting that Casey's story was all lies and basically telling the detective the he is stupid for not seeing she was lying. Baez are you completely bonkers?

Seriously, does he (JB) not see the mess he is making.

IMO it does look good to the jury to succer punch the detective on first cross question...

PS Thank you !!:rocker:

Exactly. And that is why it bugs me that YM never checked the car that night. If I'm a juror, I'm definitely going to find this info "troubling".

(See what I did there? Heh.)

Yeah, I follow your trouble with it. All I can say is, first they expected to go to scene of domestic car theft, then domestic argument, then its a missing persons, at that point, ICA is not supected of killing her child either on purpose or accidentally. She is simply a parent who claims her kid is missing. Gramma is all emotional 31 days, my Caylee, yada yada, mom is not acting like you would expect but has also divulged that - she doesn't want her mom getting hands on Caylee and that she doesn't "feel safe".

These cops probably half thought ICA had hidden the child away somewhere to keep her from a controlling grandmother.

No reason to sniff around looking for dead bodies, this is probably a domestic.

ETA Yuri seems to be keeping his cool and making that point to the jury despite JB's attempts at thwart

Cause that is all he got English grammar stuff. Not crime stuff.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JB: "Let's start out with some of them details."

Mrs. Dum~Dum, English Teacher, subtracts 5 points from Jose for improper pronoun usage.

Baez's argument is going to be that Yuri and others did not investigate all possibilities including a drowning. Yet right now he is badgering him about not jumping to conclusions about Casey's story and realizing it is a lie.

"Let me rephrase" , says Jose baez.
JB, thats how you use quotation marks.

JB is trying to make Yuri look inept, but it isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member