2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if there are pics of Amy peeing in a parking lot.

kc is pure evil wanting to air her friends dirty laundrey....look at her face while JB is questioning amy.....she is loving it....

Lawyers like JB are the reason the profession gets slimmed all the time.

Didn't think I could hate Baez and ICA any more but I do.

This really is not going to play well to the jury!

What does Amy falling asleep or even MAYBE drunk at the time have to do with the price of rice in China??? GRRR!!!!

I bet JB going to go NO WHERE with his line of questioning AGAIN. It will all lead NO WHERE just like with CA yesterday.

*BITING MY LIP*

Baez doing constant head to the side stretch and releases this morning....just bobbing along...

Isn't Amy the one 'friend' who visited KC during her house arrest? IIRC, she is so I wonder why the state never brought it up & questioned her on what she saw & heard at the time.

HHJP not liking where this is going, cut JB off then called a sidebar.

OMGAWD!!!!!!!
How can Baez bring up a claim about DUI?
Was Amy arrested? was she charged and convicted of DUI? I don't think so...

'And Amy is correct it is IRRELEVANT

Also, why is there only 1 Text message about the smell? Casey sent 2 the first one on June 25th

and it wont do a darn thing!! ashton even just stated it means boo ya!

This is really making the jury hate JB!

This man would take down his own mother........................... everyone is to blame but Casey...hope the jury can see this....

Jose isn't smart enough to realize that Amy is a likeable witness and his attempts to discredit her will make the jury mad.

Every day I think it can't get much worse with him. Each day he manages to prove me wrong:maddening:

Mark my words - he's going to step in a great big steaming pile of hearsay - and then that hearsay will HIT. THE. FAN.

Inexperienced lawyer tactic - everyone is a liar, no one is credible. He is just ,sdfjkhlfkghldkfjgh!!!!!! Loved typing that!

a great big Thank you
for pointing that out!!

My 1st impression of AH this morning, was that she may have played a bit hard last night too.

However, she truly is a victim in this. ICA is convicted of victimizing her. JB should behave and not create more issues.

JB is really hurting his client by trashing witnesses in front of the jury. MOO
To think that everyone is responsible for what KC is...is folly! I don't believe the jurors will appreciate his effort. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89