2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez: Could you take a look at ...? (directing her to pages of text messages)
Amy: Ah, is it okay if I find it?

I liked that she is being respectful though. I didn't get any snark coming from her. It was more like a sing song "I'm looking..." I think. And she asked permission sweetly to open the document (remove the clip.) She's a sharp gal. Respectful but assertive.

Isn't Amy the one 'friend' who visited KC during her house arrest? IIRC, she is so I wonder why the state never brought it up & questioned her on what she saw at the time.

No, that was Annie.....when do we get to meet HER actually? She's the one who lawyered up before allowing herself to be interviewed by LE

What sucks is that this girl, who had the misfortune of knowing ICA, now has her reputation before the public, as JB tries to tarnish it. Low! She needs to stay calm and focused. She is smarter than JB and should not let him get her goat. What she heard, she heard and the jury knows that. She's one of the best witnesses so far!

AMY is NOT trying to hide the fact that she acted her age.....JB barking up a tree in the wrong forest......

IMO
ICA is PIZZED with Amy over filing charges and agreeing to prosecuting Casey for check fraud..this is Casey's revenge on Amy...
:twocents:

Just imagine how JB is going to be with Roy Kronk

i agree... i didnt think i could hate this entire DT more than now...as well as ICA STILL tyring to pull of destroying those who she fooled!! the more this garbage continues, the worse they, DT, is making it for her

Baez doing constant head to the side stretch and releases this morning....just bobbing along...

I know, right? I don't think Baez would ever make a good poker player. The neck stretch is one of his 'tells'. IMO

Every time Baez opens his mouth he puts that needle up his clients arm a little higher. He and she are just so unllikeable and despicable. They would be 2 of a kind, wouldn't they?

Attempt to undermine her very telling and articulate testimony...Put yourself in that jury room discussing Amy at deliberation; even if one of the jurors thought it was naughty of Amy, I think the majority would be able to reason to that juror that AH was obviously not such a drunk that she could not remember-In fact, she seemed to remember quite a bit that matches up to text messages and what others will testify to.

Gotta love starting out the day with a HUGE laugh a la Baez! He really put his Freudian foot in a big pile of horse hash with that "You can't testify intelligently" question. He probably noticed yesterday just how intelligent AH is, and he's doing everything he can - consciously and subconsciously - to demean the young woman. Good luck with that, Jose! :D

I would have loved it if she snapped right back, "Well you can't ask questions intelligently" :lol:

Isn't Amy the one 'friend' who visited KC during her house arrest? IIRC, she is so I wonder why the state never brought it up & questioned her on what she saw at the time.

IIRC, that was Annie.

Funny how Baez thinks Amy had a "short" relationship with KC at 5 months, but Tony, Clint, Etc. who only knew her about 5-6 weeks, "know" KC is a good mother.

Baez likes to cherry pick!

How about the purported father of the baby.....1 night?

Baez doing constant head to the side stretch and releases this morning....just bobbing along...

I noticed he does this when he thinks he's getting ready to score a point or is irritated with some outcome. It's awful! So arrogant.

Objection sustained. I hope HHJP gave JB a serious azz-kicking.

Amy should tell him yes, I fell asleep. I WORK FOR A LIVING. I DON'T LIE AND STEAL FROM FRIENDS, THE ELDERLY, OR CHILDREN. I WAS GOING TO COLLEGE, ETC. Yes I party, on my own dime but I also help anyone who asks, to include loaning your client my car while she robbed me blind.

Basically Amy is a person Casey could never be.

Go Amy, don't let Baez bully you into saying something that isn't true!

IMO

Oh good lord. AH's drinking and driving is relevant, but ICA's prior felony's aren't?!

Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member