2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy is very pretty but she looks terribly strained for someone so young, I hope she can swiftly put this behind her and go and live a beautiful life surrounded by decent human beings.

I think Jesse and Amy would make a great couple.

I can't understand why JB would do that to her. What does it prove? It seems like he just wanted to be mean to her as she pressed charges on "his girl". Ugh!!

Amy loathes casey. I think I remember her sending casey a nasty gram, very sarcastic, about the wonderful turkey dinner they were having, while casey sat in jail. As a result, casey probably hates her. Plus, Amy is a very effective witness. She did great and that's the impression the jury was left with. That and that JB is so desperate that he must resort to such amateur parlour tricks.

I wonder if Casey feels bad because Amy gets to be part of the sidebar but not her. I mean, she is a budding paralegal.

Amy works on the cruiseship Norweigian Epic and most definately a recall is a big problem for her

AH got served yesterday to be def witness.. poor girl is probably afreaid she will lose her job and is pleading this

ooh - ICA MAD as a hornet - she never gets to go to the sidebars
hahaha

Amy is in the sidebar with the Judge and lawyers.
They just said that AH was served with a subpoena to return for the defense.
She said that she lives out of country and works on a cruise ship, etc.
Very inconvenient for her.
I feel so bad for her - she only knew KC for five months!

Anyone have a screen cap of ICA during Amy's questioning? Thanks!

ICAday111.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member