2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Dorothy making the objections? Does that mean she will be doing the cross?

If it is Simms is doing the objections, then yes typically attys who make the objections are the ones in charge of the cross/direct of that particular witness. It would seem that DS will do this cross, interesting.

She's his fiance' now. He must consider that more than just being a girlfriend.

woa be it if JB starts at Lee with abuse allegations... HHJP will toss his sorry but out!!

he's an anthony. everything is answered in a "backwards"
sort of way.

Feels like he is holding back somehow. Like he is deliberately making them dig for answers.

Or is it just me? :waitasec:

He's actually being a good witness - not giving more info than he is being asked... those that expound on their answers are the ones who get into trouble.

At least he is not laughing like when he has testified previously.

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Tweet rumors state LA is going to testify to an explosive statement..

PLEASE keep emotions in check as I don't want to "lose" any of you!!!

:rocker:

Is he describing the conversation that got Casey so worked up on her end? Seems like he's saying he said pretty neutral stuff.

I think Lee has been coached to answer with short direct answers. Standard for all witnesses to be told..BUT in his case.....with a propensity for running at the mouth...he has really reigned it in.

ICAday111111.jpg

IMO
Lee is trying to answer truthfully BUT I feel he is trying to withhold info IF he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude