2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO
Lee is nervous, I feel Lee is limiting his truthfulness...he doesn't want July 3rd to sound as bad as it was in regards to locating Casey, Casey's lies

Due to his demeanor I fear Lee will not be completely honest... maybe he is just super nervous??

Why? This is ridiculous..how are these people paying their bills...

The defense has now labeled him and george a molester. Can you imagine finding a job with all of this stuff going on?

NO ONE is going to lie for ICA any more... the have lost enough and suffered enoguh... the one who never seemed to suffer.. except to herself.. was ICA.. IMO

Maybe Lee is so upset he's afraid he'll totally lose it on the stand and doesn't want to do that so he's holding back? I feel so sorry for him.

I have a stupid question, but why isn't JA doing much of the questioning? Is he going to be primarily for the scientific stuff, or am I just missing something obvious?

Fiancee now. I think that is the distinction he was making.

Right. I believe this shows Lee is serious about Mallory. I remember the weird/exciting phase of adjusting from the term boyfriend- to fiance'- to husband.

If' I'm reading Lee correctly, when he just replied about being worried about ICA "at that time" ... and saying yes --- he's implying he is no longer worried about HER, imo.

I don't see Lee's short answers as him holding back as much as not wanting to give too much info for DT to dig into.

Lee looks and sounds like he is so over all of this.

I think Lee will be honest. Let's not worry about the DT cross, redirect will clear it up, especially if JA feels a need to make things extra clear.

Well if there is something big about to be said....my bets are on DAMAGING info for defense...because he hasn't even looked at her.

Lee and Casey did exchange looks and a sad smirk once he sat in the witness chair..

I lub FG, but I would think JA or LDB would be questioning LA, right?

Lee is kind of holding back. We may not see the full fledged truth like we have from his parents.

Don't agree - I think he is focused on only answering the questions he is asked.
Simms is objecting every two seconds...

Lee is definitely not his giggling smart aleck self today. Very somber and serious.

Please post about what you are watching/hearing at the trial. This is not the sidebar.

This post lands at random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member