2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Movie tickets...and what movies did Casey go to?
Cinderella? Shrek? Tinker Bell? i think NOT

What 19 receipts...
Those receipts ended up in the possession of Baez

I've been running errands and attending my daughter's 8th grade recognition, so I've missed this entire morning....can anyone give me a quick summary?

Two questions . . . sidebar . . . two questions . . . sidebar . . . two questions . . . sidebar . . . two questions . . . sidebar

P.S -- Amy DISPISES Baez

Looks like ICA finally gave up on trying to get Lee to look at her.

I was so happy when at the start of the last 15 minute break, ICA smiled at Lee, and he ignored her.
Then, as he was walking away from the stand, she smiled at him, and he looked away in disgust, and just shook his head.

He is so done with her.

I think LA has become a very handsome man. And is certainly showing lots of maturity. Far different than the laughing goofy care free person of 3 years ago. jmo

Moving along at a better clip - more overruled from HHJP re D. Simms objections

19 receipts, and it sounds like other items that aren't paper?

Re receipts: They were in belongings I recovered from TL's apt.

Didn't LA supposedly go into JBs office and take the receipts? Didn't JB allege that in the Agent of the State hearing?

ICA looks PEEVED. She just kind of sneered as they went to side-bar. I don't think he's being hostile. I think he's uncomfortable saying anything that could upset ICA. That's a lifelong habit, unfortunately. He has had the role of peacemaker, trouble diffuser, family intercessor. It's a role that comes with *great* likelihood of non-confrontational, conflict-avoidant behavior. As seen a lot in siblings of NPDs.

This.. so much this!

Would love to see the "interaction" of Casey and Lee. Anyone have the video?

TIA

so these receipts demonstrate how she was searching for her kidnapped baby, Right ;-}

I've never had the "blue screen of death." I have four computers in my home (3 laptops and 1 desktop)?? Guess I can safely say I have never had a virus? I have gotten messages telling me my computer is infected and when I run my anti-virus is says my computer is clean??

Can someone cause the "blue screen of death?"
I have an old machine that gets the blue screen a lot because it doesn't have enough memory and when it overloads the memory it crashes. you just get the blue screen when your machine crashes. I guess someone could cause it but I dont know how. Really, really bad viruses cause it too but not all virueses. Just be glad you've never gotten the screen. My advice for anyone that does get it, don't touch anything unless you know how to restart your machine in safe mode to fix it. It's the most serious thing that can happen with your machine.

Lee just counted 19 receipts in one of Caseys belongings. He did not look at them that night but within a few days he looked at them with LE at his parents home.

I've been running errands and attending my daughter's 8th grade recognition, so I've missed this entire morning....can anyone give me a quick summary?

Jose tried to impeach Amy and paint her as a bad person who drinks and drives and pursues relationships with Casey's exes. Amy joined a sidebar after she asked if she could say something before she was excused but subject to recall, afterward she left.
Lee very nervous at the start, having trouble recalling things until FG shows him transcripts of his deposition. Lee stating the first thing he observed upon arriving at the Anthony's was "the smell" which was potent and offensive and wouldn't have gone anywhere near the car if he hadn't had to walk past it to get in the door. Casey combative once in the house sits in her room, first thing Lee heard her say was; "You're not even listening to me, I don't know why I even bother." Lee was frustrated with her, said nothing she was saying made sense. Offered to go get Caylee and Casey kept saying; "tomorrow" for the most part.
Lee recalling much better and many of the infamous statements now heard by the jury. "Maybe I'm a spiteful *****", "Caylee was Casey's best mistake but she was still a mistake", "Maybe I am an bad mother" etc.

Defense many objections and sidebars. Jurors, two of them whispering. All of them looked at Casey when Lee said the "spiteful *****" comment and Casey cried.

Didn't LA supposedly go into JBs office and take the receipts? Didn't JB allege that in the Agent of the State hearing?

YES...not take the receipts but he saw them on a wall or desk and copied them down

Are this many sidebars normal in a trial like this?

Yes, in a big trial, yes. Remember OJ? The sidebars were ridiculous.

Mr. george is now trying to get in the receipts but the chain of command will be a problem for him. LA never really looked at them, gave them to CA who rifled through them before the police finally took them.

watching on tape delay. 3 objections from dt were sustained. good for the defense team. thats gotta be a personal record for this trial.

except its not jose. its a woman. don't even know who she is, but shes already set a record for the dt in 5 minutes.

cant wait for jb to get back. hope hes just takin a short break.

Did I miss the "because I'm a spitefull b**ch" comment? Did that come in or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member