2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee smiled at ICA when he first sat down....has he acknowledged her since?

Why do the bailiffs allow this?
ICAday11-2.jpg

because there is absolutely nothing wrong with it

I have had problems with the blue screen on several computers. I think it is very common and it always comes up when you first boot.

I'm married to an engineer. He has always called it the blue screen of death. You only get the blue screen when something major wrong is going on with your puter. i've gotten it quite a few times from viruses and my husband has had to fix it. Computer people/engineers call it the blue screen of death. it's a common phrase.

Re: body language

IMO - I also noticed that LA was rubbing his chest over his heart. Guess, for me is that he is trying to soothe his heart, you know, heartbreak, being broken, all that.

Also, there were some "hot under the collar" moments where he is putting his finger under his collar to get some relief.

#CaseyAnthony said Caylee was the only other person during call. She asked Caylee to put adult on phone.
About the July 15th phone call Casey told Lee, 911 operator and LE that she received from Caylee.

Please disregard if this has previously been posted...

I am watching WFTV Channel 9 out of Orlando (no commercials except during sidebars/breaks!!) and Bill Sheaffer is the legal expert during sidebars and breaks. During one of the recent sidebars, he stated he had received a tweet from Kathi Belich, who is in the courtroom.
'
According to Kathi, when Lee made the "maybe I am a spiteful *****" comment, ICA started to cry because NINE jurors were looking at her... and they did not appear pleased.

While I was typing this, Kathi sent another tweet to BS.... when FG walked over to the defense table, ICA GLARED (Kathi's emphasis) at him.

Lee--Casey told him she was trying to find Caylee herself. She told him she rec'd a phone call and said the only one person on the other end of the phone was Caylee , lee doesn't remember what Caylee said to Casey but Casey told Caylee to put a adult on the phone. Lee did not ask Casey why Casey didn't tell anyone. Lee immediately went into search mode and went to see TL at his apt. Lee took Casey belongings, which were a lap top duffel bag full of clothes, backpack and another bag. The lap top was on but it had a blue screen indicating to him there was a virus. He attempted to reboot it but it still had a blue screen and left.

Yes, but he is on "time-out" now. That is why DCS will do the cross. I also suspect that in addition to his near disaster yesterday, that the DT doesn't think he is coming off well to the jury - ESPECIALLY after Amy this morning!

What happened this morning?? Do tell.

I wonder if the SA will ask Lee what he said the Tony and his roomies when he met them on July15/16
Lee apologized. He said if he had known them he would have warned them about his sister.

HA! Bill S is saying Lee's testimony is blowing away the defense theory. Out of Casey's own mouth to Lee "maybe I am a bad mother"!

:great:

Are this many sidebars normal in a trial like this?

I remember the O.J. trial (murder of his X-wife and her friend) getting very antsy at all the sidebars.....some of them lasting a lot longer than some of these today.
So I guess the more details of a murder/trial, the more sidebars?

Why do they allow the defendant to talk with her attorney? Is that what you're asking?

No, I understand talking with her attorney..but if she were any closer she would be sitting in his lap! I remember in jury selection the bailiffs made her move over and keep a proper distance of her body and her attorneys body.

I've always wondered if the rumor that she bought another winnie the pooh blanket was true. We've never seen some of those receipts. If she has now admitted that Caylee drowned, buying a "replacement" blanket could be quite damning and would directly tie her to Caylee's remains.

moo

I've been running errands and attending my daughter's 8th grade recognition, so I've missed this entire morning....can anyone give me a quick summary?

I'm married to an engineer. He has always called it the blue screen of death. You only get the blue screen when something major wrong is going on with your puter. i've gotten it quite a few times from viruses and my husband has had to fix it. Computer people/engineers call it the blue screen of death. it's a common phrase.

I've never had the "blue screen of death." I have four computers in my home (3 laptops and 1 desktop)?? Guess I can safely say I have never had a virus? I have gotten messages telling me my computer is infected and when I run my anti-virus is says my computer is clean??

Can someone cause the "blue screen of death?"

they are discussing the bag of items at sidebar?
It contained receipts, casey's purse..with wallet and ID..like a drivers license, cindy's credit cards and about $200 in cash...
Wonder what else was in the bag????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member